Mikroturbulence's trade shop! REOPENED!! Pls ignore fked up formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm being a bit more particular and requesting for it with HP fire. My buddy arhan has accepted the RNG request. If you're still interested in the Venusaur and Cleffa We can trade for your
Jolteon - luxury ball
Timid
Volt absorb
(31/x/x/31/31/31) (HP ice)
OT - dragoon (10651)

Sorry mate; as you can see, I already have both of those :)

Sure I'd love the Level Ball Kangaskhan. I assume you mean Great Ball on the Gible right?

Hey buddy CMT means Check my thread. Do you have a thread? Cuz I cant seem to find one :). If you do, put a link to your thread in your signature so people can find it easily. Cheers!
wow, I'm sorry. I thought CMT meant ''comment", sorry for being a newb.

Yes definitely! What do you have to offer?
Sorry for the late response. Real life snuck up on me the past couple of days. This is the full list of apricorn females I can breed:

Love Ball: *Snubbull, Vulpix, *Buneary, *Mareep, *Cherubi, Teddiursa, Marill, Growlithe
Heavy Ball: *Skarmory, *Larvitar, *Phanpy
Moon Ball: *Poochyena, *Misdreavus, HootHoot, Meowth, *Absol, Ralts
Safari Ball: Seedot, *Phanpy, *Hoppip
Lure Ball: Horsea
Level Ball: *Shinx
Friend Ball: *Yanma
Fast Ball: *Mareep, *Pidgey, Pichu

The ones with * next to their name means they already have egg moves and I can list them for any you might be interested in along with any other information (such as nature, etc.).

wow, I'm sorry. I thought CMT meant ''comment", sorry for being a newb.
lolol its fine. I see you have a thread now? I'll give it a look!

Sorry for the late response. Real life snuck up on me the past couple of days. This is the full list of apricorn females I can breed:

Love Ball: *Snubbull, Vulpix, *Buneary, *Mareep, *Cherubi, Teddiursa, Marill, Growlithe
Heavy Ball: *Skarmory, *Larvitar, *Phanpy
Moon Ball: *Poochyena, *Misdreavus, HootHoot, Meowth, *Absol, Ralts
Safari Ball: Seedot, *Phanpy, *Hoppip
Lure Ball: Horsea
Level Ball: *Shinx
Friend Ball: *Yanma
Fast Ball: *Mareep, *Pidgey, Pichu

The ones with * next to their name means they already have egg moves and I can list them for any you might be interested in along with any other information (such as nature, etc.).
I'll take the heavy ball Larvitar and Fast Ball Pichu for the Machop and Cleffa!

Hello I am interested in your honedge and so I want to trade you my shiny jolly technician breloom with bullet seed as you wanted

Depends. do you want your machop and cleffa flawless?
If you don't necessarily need Larvitar and Pichu to be flawless, then I'm fine with Cleffa and Machop being imperfect. Will they still be 5IVs? I don't really care about the IVs on Machop and Cleffa as I can always IV breed myself, just want to know so I can match accordingly with my pokemon.

If you don't necessarily need Larvitar and Pichu to be flawless, then I'm fine with Cleffa and Machop being imperfect. Will they still be 5IVs? I don't really care about the IVs on Machop and Cleffa as I can always IV breed myself, just want to know so I can match accordingly with my pokemon.
Then lets just trade spitbacks! Just get the nature and gender right with any possible egg moves.

Interested in Adamant Regenerator Ho-Oh.I can offer a Timid Shiny Kyurem and Japanese Timid Meloetta, both ready to battle(Lv 100 and EVsed).Let me know.:)

Hi! Im interested in a female machop spitback, i can offer you a female timid Houndour in Level Ball / Luna Ball. If you want both balls, im interested too in a female tentacool

Interested in Adamant Regenerator Ho-Oh.I can offer a Timid Shiny Kyurem and Japanese Timid Meloetta, both ready to battle(Lv 100 and EVsed).Let me know.:)
Hello! sorry I'm not interested in those two. Do you have anything on my wants list?

Hi! Im interested in a female machop spitback, i can offer you a female timid Houndour in Level Ball / Luna Ball. If you want both balls, im interested too in a female tentacool
What nature and egg moves does your Moon ball houndor have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)