Metroidvania Mafia - GAME OVER! 7 winners!

DAY

Crux died of cuts and bruises
polelover44 said:
Dear Crux,
You are Ki-Hunter
You are a large beelike creature, with the ability to fly and deliver fast brutal attacks. Though from a different galaxy than the normal Space Pirates, your kind joined forces with theirs as a sort of strike force. You also have a larval form, Zoros, which are oversized spiked worms. When the Space Pirates invaded Castlevania, you followed orders and went with them.

You are dangerous even when your wings have been detached. Once per night, you can PM vonFiedler and polelover44 with “Night X - Spit acid at USER”. USER will have recover from getting acid spit on them, and their priority will be lowered.

You have the Holy Water, a powerful and flashy vampire hunting tool. Once per game at night, you can PM vonFiedler and polelover44 with “Acid Rain”. You will item crash the Holy Water, causing a rain of holy water to kill all those who target you.

<snip>

You are allied with the Space Pirates. To win, the Castlevanians, the Belmonts, and the Werewolf must be eliminated. Alternatively, since everyone else is too busy to do it you figure someone had better kill Samus. If you kill Samus, you win. This can be accomplished by ordering the kill as the Space Pirate leader, or if the Space Pirate leader orders you to perform the kill.

King Emerald was electrocuted
polelover44 said:
Dear King Emerald,
You are Sypha Belnades

You were a skilled but lonely magician. Instead of living in suffering, you decided to sacrifice your life in the fight against Dracula. When Trevor saved you however, you adventured with him and his companions, disguising yourself as a man. During the fight, you fell in love with Trevor and after Dracula had been slain decided to be his wife and continue living in happiness. Now the Space Pirates have invaded Castlevania, threatening that happiness. Once again, you decide to fight.

As a powerful mage, you possess many spells that strike fear into the hearts of your enemies. Once per night, you can PM vonFiedler and polelover44 with “Night X - Lightning USER”. USER will be shocked, and will be unable to perform their night action.

You have the Axe, a classical and versatile weapon well suited for attacking aerial enemies. Once during the game at night, you can PM vonFiedler and polelover44 with “Night X - Throw Axe at USER1 over USER2”. You will knock USER1 out of the air and onto USER2, causing all of USER1’s night actions to target USER2.

<snip>

You are allied with the Belmonts. To win, all Space Pirates, Castlevanians, and the Werewolf must be eliminated. In addition, you know the existence of a space parasite called X. This parasite will infect all of your friends quickly if you do not stop it, so in order to win X must lose.
DAY 5. 48 HOURS OR ALL VOTES.

Attention Everyone. I have been aware that Aura Guardian is a dangerous neutral who has been in collaboration with the Belmonts. He has the ability to role copy and has access to a kill via the other neutral's ability.

Thus I urge all Castlevanians and Space Pirates:
Terminate Aura Guardian
Edit: Change in plans

Cast meteor on ginganinja

*insert picture of meteor here*

Anyway, AG is a bad neutral, so shall we all kill him? Even for Belmonts, he can turn at any moment and deliver a crushing blow. Be careful, neutrals aren't good forever.

You guys, the SP has a huge advantage right now. Huge. they not only have all of their major power roles, but also have and advantage in numbers. Bunny master is one of their power roles. If any of us want to have a chance to win we need to kill an SP today. So every one lynch bunny master.

lynch ginja ninja

No Lynch because the 2 persuasions count as No Lynch, I think.
EDIT: change in plans Lynch loudkirbyking
(formerly voted LKK, then ginganinja, now lkk again)

Captain Bagman, if you do not retract your vote and stop the lynch, I will, as I mentioned via PM, oust your team's power roles: hooker, bg, and inspector. (I know which is which, btw, so no "we all are power roles, of course you know which guys are power roles" arguments, just heading that off.)

I have their names.

Also, I'm much more harmless than you make it seem that I am. My role copy powers are greatly nerfed. Everyone should get Captain Bagman, who is a threat with his mayor item and in that he has a power role. However, we cannot stand up to him except with a no lynch vote because of the two persuaded users. However, there are enough kills tonight that the Space Pirates can be cut down to size.

The numbers are 1 v 1 v 3 v 3 v 4

Because accidentally used my two-use post persuasions on Jigglypuffers42 and ginganinja, this lynch is more like a lot of weaklings v a strong group; If we don't band together against a common, powerful enemy, then everyone will fall except them. We have 5 or so votes plus the two persuaded votes. Together, we can probably hold off Captain Bagman's plots for now, and outlast him tonight.

Also, I might note, Pidge is a far more dangerous neutral than me, actually needing to kill to win; I just need to get as many people infected as possible, and I will probably win with just another night or two of people not hurting me.

Captain Bagman, you know that I can hurt your team, but now, in the final days of the game, I'd rather maintain neutrality - after all, I'm Mostly Harmless all 42 days I hope to live - but if this lynch works, then so long and thanks for all the fish.

Anyways, talk with me on IRC or via PM for more reasons.

So long and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should come to this
We tried to warn you all but oh dear?

You may not share our intellect
Which might explain your disrespect
For all the natural wonders that
grow around you

So long, so long and thanks
for all the fish

The world's about to be destroyed
There's no point getting all annoyed
Lie back and let the planet dissolve

Despite those nets of tuna fleets
We thought that most of you were sweet
Especially tiny tots and your
pregnant women

So long, so long, so long, so long, so long

for all the fish

(yeah)

So long and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should come to this
We tried to warn you all but oh dear?

(oh dear)

Despite those nets of tuna fleets
We thought that most of you were sweet
Especially tiny tots and your
pregnant women

for all the fish

Whoa, hold on. I'm not the target here. I'm just your regular ol' kirby, being loud and being me. Dun kill me DX. Well, beyond that terrible bit of whining, let's go on.

Let's look at something, shall we?

Aura Guardian said:
Because accidentally used my two-use post persuasions on Jigglypuffers42 and ginganinja
Now, I'm no expert player, but sending in a PM can't really be an "accident", now can it? Putting an order in, saying "*insert flavor here* on *insert users here*" can be controlled easily. Accident? I doubt it, so...

What else? Oh yes, let's look at the last thing in his argument.

Aura Guardian said:
Also, I might note, Pidge is a far more dangerous neutral than me, actually needing to kill to win; I just need to get as many people infected as possible, and I will probably win with just another night or two of people not hurting me.
Hey, if Pidge is such a huge threat, why am I the target of your lynches? Which would you rather have dead, neutrals who can turn in a beat of a heart, and easily lie about "wanting to help you", or me? Lemme tell you something, neutrals are much more deadly, they always are, which is why AG is my lynch target.

Whoa, hold on. I'm not the target here. I'm just your regular ol' kirby, being loud and being me. Dun kill me DX. Well, beyond that terrible bit of whining, let's go on.

Let's look at something, shall we?

Now, I'm no expert player, but sending in a PM can't really be an "accident", now can it? Putting an order in, saying "*insert flavor here* on *insert users here*" can be controlled easily. Accident? I doubt it, so...

What else? Oh yes, let's look at the last thing in his argument.

Hey, if Pidge is such a huge threat, why am I the target of your lynches? Which would you rather have dead, neutrals who can turn in a beat of a heart, and easily lie about "wanting to help you", or me? Lemme tell you something, neutrals are much more deadly, they always are, which is why AG is my lynch target.

It must've been an accident. If it wasn't, do you think that polelover would've let him undo it?

And frankly, if there's someone to blame here's it's me. He's targeting you with the lynch vote because he's trying to vote on a side that will get more votes than the votes against him right now. He doens't want to get lynched, so he joins the other side regardless of what it is

It must've been an accident. If it wasn't, do you think that polelover would've let him undo it?

And frankly, if there's someone to blame here's it's me. He's targeting you with the lynch vote because he's trying to vote on a side that will get more votes than the votes against him right now. He doens't want to get lynched, so he joins the other side regardless of what it is
Jiggly, you weren't persuaded. Admit it. ginganinja and me both agree with it.

Lemme quote him exactly here.
IRC chat said:
<ginganinja> Jig is a lier
<ginganinja> he was never persuaded
<ginganinja> it was BunnyMaster and I
<loudkirbyking> Hm...
<ginganinja> hence Aura is lying about persuading Jiggs
<loudkirbyking> Did your persuasion get removed?
<ginganinja> no
Now, let's think. Why, if it was such an "accident", would ginga not be un-persuaded then? Obviously, if it were an accident, then both would be undone, and we'd all be good, but no. Ginga WAS persuaded, still IS persuaded, but Jiggly was NEVER persuaded, and is therefore lying.

And if there's any doubt left, look at AG himself.

And one more thing, me and ginga were talking more, and for those who don't know, I'll make it public knowledge

Belmonts are working together with Aura Guardian, and have been before now.
<ginganinja> A-G is working for the Belmonts
<loudkirbyking> Yeah, I know
<ginganinja> still
<ginganinja> its worth meantioning
So, obviously, if you're not a Belmont, then you want him dead. Even if you are, AG is still a HUGE threat, no matter how much he tries to hide it. You can't hide from the truth, Aura Guardian! Admit you're lying! Same to you, Jiggly! Aura Guardian is a big threat, stop letting him shield you from that!

Jiggly, you weren't persuaded. Admit it. ginganinja and me both agree with it.

Lemme quote him exactly here.

Now, let's think. Why, if it was such an "accident", would ginga not be un-persuaded then? Obviously, if it were an accident, then both would be undone, and we'd all be good, but no. Ginga WAS persuaded, still IS persuaded, but Jiggly was NEVER persuaded, and is therefore lying.

And if there's any doubt left, look at AG himself.

And one more thing, me and ginga were talking more, and for those who don't know, I'll make it public knowledge

Belmonts are working together with Aura Guardian, and have been before now.

So, obviously, if you're not a Belmont, then you want him dead. Even if you are, AG is still a HUGE threat, no matter how much he tries to hide it. You can't hide from the truth, Aura Guardian! Admit you're lying! Same to you, Jiggly! Aura Guardian is a big threat, stop letting him shield you from that!

I was persuaded. It was a misinterpretation between the host and AG. I was persuaded to say "lynch crux" but then un persuaded because it was a mistake. Anyway, screw this lynch loudkirbyking

ginga's persuasion: I was unaware he was infected. I usually look at my results PMs much more thouroughly.
jig's: polelover44 forgot that Jig was already targeted by me, and thus unable to be targeted again.

Why I'm not so dangerous:
polelover44 said:
Dear Aura Guardian,
You are X

The natural inhabitant of SR388, you infect other living beings gaining there intelligence and the ability to mimic them. The Chozo, peaceful and loving of all species, realized your threat and created the Metroids to destroy you. However, when Samus Aran exterminated the Chozo this allowed you to quickly repopulate. With everyone heading to Earth, you feel that is a good place to start your galactic conquest.

Once per night, you can PM vonFiedler and polelover44 with “Night X - Infect USER”. USER will gain the infection status, and may spread the infection once.

You can do ONE of the following abilities to any infected player;

You can PM vonFiedler and polelover44 with “Night X - Mimick USER”. You will gain USER’s night action, and can use it the following night. You may not gain more than one kind of the same night action per game.

You can PM vonFiedler and polelover44 with “Night X - Degrade USER”. USER’s items will melt, destroying them. A few items cannot be destroyed.

You can PM vonFiedler and polelover44 with “Night X - Control USER”. In the body of your PM, make up a posting restriction that USER has to follow or die. There are many applications of this, silencing, full post persuasion, or plain old goofing around. The only limits you have is don’t post count+ people (force them to post something 10 times) and you cannot force people to be godkilled.

You are allied with yourself. To win, all living players must be infected.
THE ONLY PERSON IN THE GAME I CAN AFFECT RIGHT NOW IS PHANTASIA.

However, I will tell you all this:
polelover44 said:
Inspect:
Dear Captain Bagman,
You are Phantoon
A giant alien squid ghost, you are affiliated with the Space Pirates but your true passion is haunting wrecked ships. You haunted a wrecked ship in Zebes, and you even made an appearance at the Bottle Ship. You can steal electricity from any source, as well as create powerful plasma. There aren’t alot of wrecked ships in Castlevania, but when the Space Pirates are done there you want to check out the Bermuda Triangle.

The full extant of your abilities are unknown. Once per night, you can PM vonFiedler and polelover44 with “Night X - Rage Hands USER”. Rage Hands will be summoned to attack USER, preventing them from completing their night action.

You have the Badelaire, a sword that becomes more powerful the more experienced you are. Currently, it increases your vote count by one.

You know that <not sure I was supposed to find this out>.

You are allied with the Space Pirates. To win, the Castlevanians, the Belmonts, and the Werewolf must be eliminated. In addition, you may be a ghost, but you are really looking forward to haunting ships on Earth. You must survive until the end of the game.

Disease: Spread to Phantasia
I got that through an inspect I copied from BunnyMaster. I also know that, yes, LKK is a BG.

Also, bear in mind this: Pidge needs me dead and is capable of killing me. Is there even the slightest chance of me surviving the night?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)