Not open for further replies.
Whimsicott★
(OT: Metalex - ID: 49409)
Hatch Location: Liberty Garden (Unova)
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Encore
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT

I can trade for this but all I have are some events and a Galvantula cause my Black,Soul Silver,Platinum and Diamond were lost when I went on vacation :(

Thanks! :D

Lol, I'm glad you don't mind. Some people have thought much worse of my ideas for nicknames. .-.
But yeah. I got back from the beach today, so we can trade any time it's best for you. xD
Lol no problem, On Pokemon Crystal Machamp's sprites his/her boobs used to move xD, I will let you know tomorrow when to trade :)

Yea. Im okay with them

And do you still have the parent for this?

Slowbro
Hatch Location: Wellspring Cave (Unova)
IV's: 31 | 18 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT
Notes:
Action Replay DSi Cloning code will be used
The female DW parent? Yes but I dont have rights to trade it. I still have to finish 2 BPs for Hozu and 1 for Joel, I have been busy again with work so I haven't had the time to do them this past week. I am getting the weekend off so I will do those saturday and sunday and I should be finished yours by monday if your okay with that.

Whimsicott★
Hatch Location: Liberty Garden (Unova)
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Encore
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT

I can trade for this but all I have are some events and a Galvantula cause my Black,Soul Silver,Platinum and Diamond were lost when I went on vacation :(
Hi that sucks but please take note of this in my rules....

"As of right now I would prefer you had a trade thread on Smogon in order to trade with me, There has been alot of hacks circulating in other forums (Marriland, Pokebeach Etc) I also do not want any Event Pokemon unless they have usuable IVs/Natures"

Sorry. I won't make a thread until I Breed and EV train some more Pokemon. And I'm prett sure all my event Pokemon's IV's are all crap...

Hi can you point out which one of these Pokemon are on you thread? I seen Thundurus but its timid which I have already :P, And the wanted Thundurus's must be naive or modest, In any case whats the gender on your DW Natu and Corsola?
Natu is Female and available via wifi, Sharpedo (not in my trade) is Flawless, Rash and DW, but hasn't HP Fire and isn't Shiny :/

Hey Metalex!
I have a CP request if you're up for it.

Pokemon: Gothita. Preferably the first form.
Shiny: Yuppers :)
Nature: Calm
IV's: 31/x/30/30/30/30 HP Fighting (preferably low attack, but doesn't really matter.
Egg/Gen 4 Moves: N/A
Hatch location: N/A
Pokeball (If CP): Dive Ball pl0x.
Nickname: None, just leave it's name intact. As I am going to evolve it on a Korean game so that it's name changes into Korean, if that doesn't bother you at all?
I won't be trading it. Just fyi.

Hey Metalex!
I have a CP request if you're up for it.

Pokemon: Gothita. Preferably the first form.
Shiny: Yuppers :)
Nature: Calm
IV's: 31/x/30/30/30/30 HP Fighting (preferably low attack, but doesn't really matter.
Egg/Gen 4 Moves: N/A
Hatch location: N/A
Pokeball (If CP): Dive Ball pl0x.
Nickname: None, just leave it's name intact. As I am going to evolve it on a Korean game so that it's name changes into Korean, if that doesn't bother you at all?
I won't be trading it. Just fyi.
Hey WZ, And sure I can do that I just need to find my parameter's again on my black and hopefully find a proper spread for that :)

Looking for a CP:

Species: Zapdos
PokeBall: Quick Ball
Nature: Bold
Shiny: Yes
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Gen 4 Moves: N/A
Gen RNG'd on: 4th Gen
Nickname: Mjollnir

Thanks

Looking for a CP:

Species: Zapdos
PokeBall: Quick Ball
Nature: Bold
Shiny: Yes
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Gen 4 Moves: N/A
Gen RNG'd on: 4th Gen
Nickname: Mjollnir

Thanks
Uh please read my guidelines regarding shiny wild captures..I cannot do that since I do not have a shiny bold HP grass IV spread.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
The female DW parent? Yes but I dont have rights to trade it. I still have to finish 2 BPs for Hozu and 1 for Joel, I have been busy again with work so I haven't had the time to do them this past week. I am getting the weekend off so I will do those saturday and sunday and I should be finished yours by monday if your okay with that.
K

Okie dokie!
감사합니다 (Thank you!)
There isn't any rush. :)
How much would you like for it?
I haven't really figured out how to get past moving NPC's for wild Pokemon since I had a hard time when I tried to RNG a shiny Darumaka so I will try again for Gothita but I may have to catch a Gothorita since route 9 has no moving NPC's :P. And how about 3 credits? I usually charge this many for BP's/CP's. Also when you evolve it may I recieve a copy of it in Korean? I love the words!!

Ok thanks.
Yea I cannot do that sorry...the only shiny spread I have right now is

Adamant ability 1 31/31/31/17/31/31 but im going to restart this game so I can ID/SID abuse another spread.

I will need till Tuesday since I got mixed up with days lol, I though yesterday was Friday -_-. I will VM you when its finished though.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
I haven't really figured out how to get past moving NPC's for wild Pokemon since I had a hard time when I tried to RNG a shiny Darumaka so I will try again for Gothita but I may have to catch a Gothorita since route 9 has no moving NPC's :P.
You need a Frame 1 Seed. Do it as you would breeding. Find the SSF and you have to use Honey not Sweet Scent.

CMT for your Reshiram +D.
I haven't gotten a CMT in a few days, Also how is it possible for your Blissey to be caught flawless when there isnt a shiny flawless spread for bold nature? o.0

I only want this if I can get it on gen 4. so I can teach it Superpower and Stealth Rock.

#386. Nickname Deoxys
OT: Oblivia | ID No.: 03060 | Gender: N/A
Nature: Naive | Ability: Pressure | Type: Psychic
Hidden Power: N/A
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: None | Level: 50
Moves: Psycho Boost | Detect | Counter | Mirror Coat
Notes: fully redis
----------------------------------
You need a Frame 1 Seed. Do it as you would breeding. Find the SSF and you have to use Honey not Sweet Scent.
Yes I do use frame 1 seeds for G5 but my SSF seems like it shifts around though I will try again use honey. Thanks for the tip.

ok i´ll take:

Ninetails
(OT: +Jedi - ID: 58048)
Hatch Location: Celestial Tower (Unova)

IV's: 30 | 18 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30Hidden Power Fighting 70
Egg Moves: Hypnosis
Non-Redistributable

Available level 1 UT
:)

ok i´ll take:

Ninetails
(OT: +Jedi - ID: 58048)
Hatch Location: Celestial Tower (Unova)

IV's: 30 | 18 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30Hidden Power Fighting 70
Egg Moves: Hypnosis
Non-Redistributable

Available level 1 UT
:)

Deal! We can trade tomorrow sometime ^^

I haven't really figured out how to get past moving NPC's for wild Pokemon since I had a hard time when I tried to RNG a shiny Darumaka so I will try again for Gothita but I may have to catch a Gothorita since route 9 has no moving NPC's :P. And how about 3 credits? I usually charge this many for BP's/CP's. Also when you evolve it may I recieve a copy of it in Korean? I love the words!!
That's fine :) As long as it's not in final form :)
3 Credits is good for me :D
Haha, sure!

Pokemon:Larvitar
Shiny:Yes
Nature:Sassy
IV's:31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg/Gen 4 Moves:Superpower,Stealth Rock
Hatch location:None
Pokeball (If CP):Safari Ball
Nickname:Undecided yet
It is a little difficult project. I ll search for seeds for this in 4th gen. Let me know if you want to do it:)
PID: 936df94d (SASSY, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/31/3 (Seed: 6611029c Method 1: 2999, J (synch): 2968, J (no synch): 2992, K (synch): 2968, K (no synch): 2992) HP DARK 70 Here the best spread i found

Pokemon:Larvitar
Shiny:Yes
Nature:Sassy
IV's:31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg/Gen 4 Moves:Superpower,Stealth Rock
Hatch location:None
Pokeball (If CP):Safari Ball
Nickname:Undecided yet
It is a little difficult project. I ll search for seeds for this in 4th gen. Let me know if you want to do it:)
PID: 936df94d (SASSY, ability 1) 31/31/31/31/31/3 (Seed: 6611029c Method 1: 2999, J (synch): 2968, J (no synch): 2992, K (synch): 2968, K (no synch): 2992) HP DARK 70 Here the best spread i found
I cannot do that sorry, I added on the BP info part that I cant do shiny spreads since I only have 1 good spread..And plus I do not own any flashcarts so im unable to RNG multiple ID/SIDs. The only shiny spread I have is adamant ability 1 31/31/31/17/31/31 on my retail cart and I won't be restarting this anytime soon since I never caught all the Pokemon I wanted to.

I cannot do that sorry, I added on the BP info part that I cant do shiny spreads since I only have 1 good spread..And plus I do not own any flashcarts so im unable to RNG multiple ID/SIDs. The only shiny spread I have is adamant ability 1 31/31/31/17/31/31 on my retail cart and I won't be restarting this anytime soon since I never caught all the Pokemon I wanted to.
Sure thanks though. Maybe when i need a bp i ll contact you again:)

Update

Will need to switch back to non-animated sprites since this thread lags when people see it on Internet Explorer...

Sawsbuck
Hatch Location: Rumination Field (Unova)

IV's
:
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Agility - Baton Pass - Synthesis - Worry Seed
Non-Redistributable

Available level 1 UT
Notes:

Cloyster
Gender: Male - Ability: Skill Link - Nature: Adamant & Jolly
Hatch Location: Undella Bay (Unova)

IV's
:
Egg Moves: Rock Blast - Icicle Spear - Rapid Spin
Non-Redistributable

Available level 1 UT
Notes:

Toxicroak
Hatch Location: Moor Of Iccirus (Unova)

IV's
:
Egg Moves: Drain Punch - Acupressure - Fake Out - Bullet Punch
Non-Redistributable

Available level 1 UT
Notes:

Jellicent
Gender: Male - Ability: Water Absorb & Cursed Body - Nature: Quiet
Catch Location: P2 Laboratory (Unova)

IV's
:
31 | 10 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 2 Hidden Power Electric 70
Non-Redistributable

Available level 11 & 15 UT
Notes:

CMT for this pokemon, please?

Giratina
(OT: Marlin - ID: 64213)
Hatch Location: Sinjoh Ruins (Sinnoh)
IV's:
31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 Hidden Power Fire 70
Non-Redistributable
Available level 1 UT
Notes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)