Megas For All (Read the whole 1st post and check current slate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Please, read this or it won't make sense. I present... MEGA GLACEON!!

Mega Glaceon
Type: Ice --> Ice/Fire
Abilities: Snow Cloak (Ice Body) --> Bulletproof
Hp: 65 --> 65 ( +0 )
Attack: 60 --> 60 (+0)
Defense: 110 --> 130 (+20)
Sp. Att: 130 --> 170 (+40)
Sp. Def: 95 --> 115 (+20)
Speed: 65 --> 85 (+20)
Moves: Ice Burn, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Scald

Ok, I know I'm commited a crime. "Ice/Fire Glaceon?!? Bulletproof? An exclusive move, along with extra moves? What are you thinking man???" Well, let me explain. I would like to provide some flavor around it's new typing. Here it is:

Pokemon Platinum/BW/X Dex: "By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry."

Those are 3 generations of Pokedex proof, it can control it's body heat! So why not the other way around? Now this is harder to prove, it's ability, Bulletproof. Glaceon is known for freezing it's fur into needles. Here's an example:

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Dex: "As a protective technique, it can completely freeze its fur to make its hairs stand like needles."

Glaceon is adept at protecting itself, therefore, why would that change upon Mega Evolving? Now, Ice Burn. Ice Burn, the signature move of Kyurem-White, is, in a way, an Ice type move with a Fire type flair. Why not give it to the ONLY Ice/Fire type in existance thus far? Besides, it takes a turn to charge, who's gonna complain about a free turn? Scald can also be justified with the Fire typing, it's just befitting! It could melt the ice around it to a boiling point. However, if a move must be given up, it would be this. Lastly, Fire Blast and Flamethrower are obvious additions, gotta have Fire STAB.

Role in the metagame: Glaceon is a bulky wallbreaker if I ever saw one. A monsterous 170 Special Attack, and nice 65/130/115 defenses, and powerful moves like Icy Burn, Blizzard, and Fire Blast. Glaceon can also cripple physical attackers with a 30% burn chance from Scald. Either way, Glaceon will be a valuable addition to most XY OU teams.

Please don't crucify me for this, with so many people sending in Megas you have to be unique. :/
You have to many new moves, there limit of only 3 new moves. I recommend getting rid of Ice Burn because giving pokemon legendary exclusive moves, especially when they are not legendary themselves, is generally frowned upon

Please, read this or it won't make sense. I present... MEGA GLACEON!!

Mega Glaceon
Sp. Def: 95 --> 115 (+20)
Speed: 65 --> 85 (+20)
Moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Scald

Ok, I know I'm commited a crime. "Ice/Fire Glaceon?!? Bulletproof? An exclusive move, along with extra moves? What are you thinking man???" Well, let me explain. I would like to provide some flavor around it's new typing. Here it is:

Pokemon Platinum/BW/X Dex: "By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry."

Those are 3 generations of Pokedex proof, it can control it's body heat! So why not the other way around? Now this is harder to prove, it's ability, Bulletproof. Glaceon is known for freezing it's fur into needles. Here's an example:

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Dex: "As a protective technique, it can completely freeze its fur to make its hairs stand like needles."

Glaceon is adept at protecting itself, therefore, why would that change upon Mega Evolving? Now, Ice Burn. Ice Burn, the signature move of Kyurem-White, is, in a way, an Ice type move with a Fire type flair. Why not give it to the ONLY Ice/Fire type in existance thus far? Besides, it takes a turn to charge, who's gonna complain about a free turn? Scald can also be justified with the Fire typing, it's just befitting! It could melt the ice around it to a boiling point. However, if a move must be given up, it would be this. Lastly, Fire Blast and Flamethrower are obvious additions, gotta have Fire STAB.

Role in the metagame: Glaceon is a bulky wallbreaker if I ever saw one. A monsterous 170 Special Attack, and nice 65/130/115 defenses, and powerful moves like Icy Burn, Blizzard, and Fire Blast. Glaceon can also cripple physical attackers with a 30% burn chance from Scald. Either way, Glaceon will be a valuable addition to most XY OU teams.

Please don't crucify me for this, with so many people sending in Megas you have to be unique. :/
You might wanna change that explanation too now that you got rid of the Ice Burn.. :3

You have to many new moves, there limit of only 3 new moves. I recommend getting rid of Ice Burn because giving pokemon legendary exclusive moves, especially when they are not legendary themselves, is generally frowned upon
You might wanna change that explanation too now that you got rid of the Ice Burn.. :3
All fixed! Also would like some feedback if any one here cares to do so, I've only been told it was really stupid. :'(

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
All fixed! Also would like some feedback if any one here cares to do so, I've only been told it was really stupid. :'(
I honestly think its pretty good, not sure what they are talking about.

Edit: I'm thinking its ability should Magic Guard, helps it out competitively in more ways than one

Last edited:
Well, for start, dual type eeveelution is not the best choice you can make, but it is tolerable. It is good overall, with a nice creative idea around it. I personally think it is decent mega glaceon.

Hey I am finally participating now

Bug/Flying -> Bug/Dragon
Speed Boost/Tinted Lens/Frisk -> Tinted Lens
86/76/86/116/56/95 -> 86/76/98/159/71/125 (+12 Defense, +43 Special Attack, +15 Special Defense, +30 Speed)
New Moves: Dragon Pulse
Bandwagon leaving its station. What noise does a bandwagon make again? I decided to recycle Tinted Lens because come on, it has Tinted Lenses for eyes. Similar to how Mega-Ampharos was "retconned into getting Dragon Pulse for its mega" , this totally a dragonfly got dragon pulse for its mega too. To make up for losing Speed Boost, I gave it a respectable speed tier. I also boosted its Special Attack to really good levels, and buffed Defense and Special Defense slightly as filler points.

Ice -> Ice
Snow Cloak/Ice Body -> Refrigerate
65/60/110/130/95/65 -> 65/70/130/170/110/80 (+10 Attack, +20 Defense, +40 Special Attack, +15 Special Defense, +15 Speed)
There are no good Refridgerate users in the normal OU meta. Not anymore. This set combines the annoying aspect of this thing not dying from physical attacks with its pretty good special attack power. It looks strong at first, but then again, I could've given it Boomburst and god-speed. It still has a respectably slow speed tier at 80, it has no recovery outside of wish, and its strongest STAB is Hyper Voice [still pretty strong]. You can also run a cleric set ala Sylveon, but that 65 HP is not good for wish-passing.

Ground/Flying -> Ground/Flying
Hyper Cutter/Sand Veil/Poison Heal -> Aerilate
75/95/125/45/75/95 -> 75/125/145/55/95/105 (+30 Attack, +20 Defense, +10 Special Attack, +20 Special Defense, +10 Speed)
Without the ability to heal from Poison, Gliscor has decided to use its aerial prowess to damage opponents instead. While normal Gliscor is more defensive, Mega-Gliscor with Aerilate boosted attacks is more Offensive, while still sporting the respectable bulk of its base form. I was debating making this Poison/Flying, but then I thought about how this guy's Ice-weak would keep it in check, and then I decided to keep its Ground/Flying typing [Also STAB Earthquake makes Mega-Pinsir cry every time].

Normal -> Normal
Download/Adaptability/Analytic -> Type Corruption (All moves used by this Pokemon have reverse type effectiveness)
85/80/70/135/75/90 -> 85/120/80/155/90/105 (+40 Attack, +10 Defense, +20 Special Attack, +15 Special Defense, +15 Speed)
Here's an interesting take on our favorite duck. With Type Corruption, its sucky normal coverage becomes a great way to take out Ghost types and more. To prevent this from being too overpowered, I minimally increased its Special Attack and speed and threw the rest into Attack with a bit of bulk thrown in. Flavor-wise? It's effectively been corrupted by the dubious disk, with its Pokedex entries describe it as acting "oddly," as well as it containing errors and twitching around. Do corruptions of games and the glitches caused by them not make said games do that?

Well these are my first megas .3.

Mega Porygon Z abilty is awesome! Thats pretty f***ing cool! Would love to see something so bizarre and mind blowing :-D

Your idea is good, but it makes no sence after all. It makes no flavor with fire typing (heat is diferent than fire), and the secound text describes something like rough skin.

Your idea is good, but it makes no sence after all. It makes no flavor with fire typing (heat is diferent than fire), and the secound text describes something like rough skin.
Yeah, I see what you mean, but Glaceon's fur is rough, not it's skin. I could make a clone, but it's really needless. Fire made sense to me, as Glaceon normally has an extraordinary control of it's body temperature, so I was thinking that Mega Glaceon could capitalize on that skill and become part Fire type.

Yeah, I see what you mean, but Glaceon's fur is rough, not it's skin. I could make a clone, but it's really needless. Fire made sense to me, as Glaceon normally has an extraordinary control of it's body temperature, so I was thinking that Mega Glaceon could capitalize on that skill and become part Fire type.
It can control its body heat, yes. As in, it can make itself really cold in order to freeze the air around it. The Dex never mentions anything about making itself hot, so there's no reason to assume that it can; given that the only Fire-type move it learns is Sunny Day (which most other Ice-types can learn as well), it's a rather bad assumption.

These submissions have really been going downhill for the past few dozen pages or so. Make sure to READ THE OP before submitting anything. How hard could that possibly be?

Edit: Shoudn't voting have started 10.5 hours ago?

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
By the way, I will attempt to code this in my free time (just because). Is the spreadsheet accurate up to this point? Additionally, I'd like to know what the new abilities do.

By the way, I will attempt to code this in my free time (just because). Is the spreadsheet accurate up to this point? Additionally, I'd like to know what the new abilities do.
Glad your interested in participating and helping :D We've got a coding group going which Ill invite you into when I get back (shoot for July 14th.) We could really use your help be cause most of us are learning while we go.

Posted from my shit phone.

Last edited:
And that reminds me that I got to post the slate and everything. I can't do anything big right now until I get home and I was out most of the day yesterday...but I got to go back and read everything (and maybe submit my own) and make the slate

acestriker19, do you think it'd be possible to update the slate schedule? The dates are pretty far off, and I fear people will post submissions without knowledge of what the current slate actually is (more than they already do).
And that reminds me that I got to post the slate and everything. I can't do anything big right now until I get home and I was out most of the day yesterday...but I got to go back and read everything (and maybe submit my own) and make the slate
I apologize if this sounds rude, but we should really try to be more on-schedule with all of our discussion/voting and submission periods. This project has been quite off-track recently.

It can control its body heat, yes. As in, it can make itself really cold in order to freeze the air around it. The Dex never mentions anything about making itself hot, so there's no reason to assume that it can; given that the only Fire-type move it learns is Sunny Day (which most other Ice-types can learn as well), it's a rather bad assumption.
Well, I'd agree with this statement entirely, IF this was Glaceon. This is MEGA Glaceon, and many megas change drastically upon MEvolving. I see no reason why Glaceon's knack for controlling it's body heat shouldn't increase to the other side of the spectrum after Mega Evolving. I did not assume anything, I looked at the Dex entries and went from there. I would not go out of flavor unless it's a good reason, and Ice/Fire Glaceon would make sense based on the Dex entries. It's new and out there, but that alone is no reason for people to question it.

Well, I'd agree with this statement entirely, IF this was Glaceon. This is MEGA Glaceon, and many megas change drastically upon MEvolving. I see no reason why Glaceon's knack for controlling it's body heat shouldn't increase to the other side of the spectrum after Mega Evolving. I did not assume anything, I looked at the Dex entries and went from there. I would not go out of flavor unless it's a good reason, and Ice/Fire Glaceon would make sense based on the Dex entries. It's new and out there, but that alone is no reason for people to question it.
The dex entries say it can control body heat TO FREEZE THINGS, so it controls its heat just from a range of more to less cold. It doesn't say it can light itself on fire or something. It's not just being out there, but having no justification, that makes people question it. No Mega has such an out-of-place type change.

That's not even getting into its equally unfitting ability and that the type change really doesn't do any favors for it competitively. Sometimes slightly ignoring flavor is excusable when there's a competitive purpose but I'm not seeing either.

Last edited:
FINALLY! It's time for everything now that everything is all good and everything.

But this is a fancy one... I need to double post because it's TOO long!

Current Slate

Mega Yanmega
Bug>>>>>>>>>>>Bug/Dragon
Speed Boost, tinted lens, compoundeyes>>>>>>>>Tinted Lens
Regular: 86/76/86/116/56/95
Mega: 86/76/96/131/96/130
New Moves: Dragon Pulse, Quiver Dance

Since Yanmega has characteristics of a dragonfly, it should be Bug/Dragon. Semi-bad defensive typing as it's weak to Dragon, Ice, Fairy, Rock, And Flying. However, with Quiver Dance, it can power up moves such as Giga Drain, Dragon Pulse, and Bug Buzz, and with Tinted Lens, it can hit every Pokemon at least neutral coverage.

Yanmega

Bug/Flying → Bug/Flying

Speed Boost/Tinted Lens/Frisk(hidden) → Speed Boost

86/76/86/116/56/95 (515) → 86/89(+13)/100(+14)/140(+24)/80(+24)/120(+25)

Mega Yanmega
Type: Bug/Flying -> Bug/Flying
Ability: Speed Boost/Tinted Lens/Frisk -> Draconic Spirit (This Pokemon carries an additional Dragon-typing that acts both as an extra STAB and an extra defensive type)
New Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Aura Sphere

HP: 86 -> 86
Atk: 76 -> 90 (+14)
Def: 86 -> 96 (+10)
SpA: 116 -> 152 (+36)
SpD: 56 -> 76 (+20)
Spe: 95 -> 115 (+20)

Flavor Concept: It's a Dragonfly, so it gets all them moves and the ability. Aura Sphere because of its strong Draconic Spirit.

Competitive Concept: Get a few Speed Boosts, mega evolve, and sweep with triple-STAB coverage. It only gets the Speed Boosts once, so it's recommended to use Mega Yanmega strictly as a late-game sweeper once Rocks are removed. It still fears priority and has relatively poor coverage.

Pro Tips: Protect is usually unnecessary; the best strategy is to come in on a slower, weakened opponent and no SR. That way you can net the kill, accumulate a boost, and Mega evolve with enough speed to outpace the entire unboosted metagame and all viable scarfmons.

Mega Yangmega
Bug/Flying → Bug/Dragon

Speed Boost/Tinted Lens/Frisk(hidden) → Tinted Lense

86/76/86/116/56/95 (515)>>>86/77(+1)/105(+19)/150(+34)/80(+24)/117(+22)

New Moves: Quiver Dance, Dragon Pulse, Heatwave

Concept: After surviving long enough to get a few Speed Boosts, mega up and start STABing things. This would've been amazing if Fairies didn't exist, and bug resistant dual combos do exist if paired with Steel, Fire, Fight, Ghost, Poison, or Flying. Oddly enough, 3 of those don't exist without going mega, but a coverage move can easily fix the issue: Heatwave, Giga Drain or Air Slash add the needed coverage for type coverage to neutrally hit all 171 type combos, and it's both fast and hard hitting with Quiver Dance... but it's frail. Not only does it not have room for Roost with a coverage and boost move, it might need to switch out a few times. Doing so makes its weak to Stealth Rocks. All hell breaks loose once you can keep it in, but until then, ask god for help, because Arceus...

+1 252+ SpA Tinted Lens Yanmega Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 350-414 (78.8 - 93.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Mega Yanmega

Bug / Flying ----> Bug / Dragon
Speed Boost / Tinted Lens / Frisk ----> Tinted Lens
86 / 76 / 86 / 116 / 56 / 95 (515) ----> 86 / 76 / 106 (+20) / 146 (+30) / 96 (+40) / 105 (+10) (615)
New Moves: Dragon Pulse and Earth Power

Well, this is Mega Yanmega, the Pokemon that had jokes told behind his back regarding if he got a Mega Evolution, and now that he finally has it, he strikes with a vengeance. Using Mega Yanmega is quite simple; first, get a turn or two for Speed Boost to do its thing, and then Mega Evolve so he can sweep with Tinted Lens. Dragon Pulse is of course given to him so he has a new STAB attack to throw around, and Earth Power is there to hit Steel-types such as Mega Mawile and Aegislash if need be. No stat boosting move such as Quiver Dance was added as a means of balancing Mega Yanmega, since he's hitting most things "neutrally" thanks to Tinted Lens, so extra power probably isn't necessary.

Yanmega
Type: Bug/Flying -> Bug/Dragon
Ability: Speed Boost/Tinted Lens/Frisk -> Draco Scale *Fire/Water/Elect/Grass moves due half damage.

Atk: 76 -> 91
Def: 86 -> 111
SpA: 116 -> 141
SpD: 56 -> 76
Spe: 95 -> 110

Practically its harden skin (dragon scales) harden its resistance defenses. So in other words.....

Weak to: Rock / Flying / Fairy / Ice
Resist x2: Fire / Ground / Fighting
Resist x4: Water / Elect
Resist x8: Grass

Mega Yanmega
Typing: Bug/Flying ----> Bug/Dragon
Abilities: Speed Boost/Tinted Lens/Frisk ----> Hubris (Special-based clone of Moxie)
BST: 86/76/86/116/56/95 ----> 86/82/89/171/60/127

YanMega functions as thus: Stall for speed boost, mega evolve and kill off something, grab boost from Hubris, starts sweeping. with 171/127 stats, this thing can wreck teams. YanMega is pretty frail though, and can be revenge killed by Ice Shard or Aerilate Quick Attack or pretty much all kind of Super Effective priority. It also get walled to hell and back by Fairies, especially Togekiss and Mega Mawile, which cannot be covered with a single coverage move.

Mega Yanmega
Type: Bug / Flying --> Bug / Dragon
Abilities: Speed Boost / Tinted Lens / Frisk --> Adaptability
Hp: 86 --> 86 ( +0 )
Attack: 76 --> 96 ( +20 )
Defense: 86 --> 86 ( + 0 )
Sp. Att: 116 --> 156 ( +40 )
Sp. Def: 56 --> 66 ( +10 )
Speed: 95 --> 125 ( +30 )
Moves: Dragon Pulse / Mega Drain

Yanmega is freaking awesome I like it let's mega evolve it. So like many other Mega Yanmega entries this one is also Bug / Dragon because it's literally a dragonfly. However unlike other's this one has Adaptability as it's main ability. I didn't want to give it one of it's original abilities just for the sake of being different. But with Adaptibility Yanmega will have just about the strongest STAB moves in the entire game which is pretty crazy. The stats give a huge boost into attack and speed while the rest was added to attack and special defense. With this stat spread Yanmega has one of the highest special attack stats there is and a great speed similar to Mega Alakazam. As for new moves it gets Dragon Pulse just to have a good new STAB move to show off the Dragon typing and Mega Drain just because Mega Yanmega used Mega Drain which sounds funny. While this Yanmega may look broken it will still have it's fair share of flaws. It still has the 4x Stealth Rock weakness before mega evolving which makes switching it in rather difficult. It's defenses are still only average which means powerful priority like Mega Absol's Sucker Punch and Mamoswine his Ice Shard will take it down without much trouble. Lastly Mega Yanmega is completely walled by Steel types which is also troublesome. I purposefully didn't give it any new coverage moves for Steel types because with them he might end up being broken.

Yanmega
Type: Bug-Flying -> Bug-Dragon
Ability: Strong Jaw
Stats:86/76/86/116/56/95 -> 86/146/96/146/66/75
New Moves: Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Fire Fang

Explanation: Yanmega now goes mixed with incredible 146/146 attacking stats, and speed boost before mega evolution. I added strong jaw only because of its dex entry:
"Its jaw power is incredible. It is adept at biting apart foes while flying by at high speed." which pretty much remains constant from BW1 to XY.
Problems with chansey? Use crunch! Problems with hippowdon? We've got special attacks for that. Problems with scarfers? Just speed boost up before mega evolving! I can see the sheer unpredictability of this to catch alot of people off guard.
Bug-Dragon is there because it almost looks like a dragon, some art changes will do. Plus, bug dragon will really help it against the elemental types and stealth rock.
Stats are for creating equal attacking stats while maintaining power, and some bulk, as well as not a total loss of speed.
Dragon pulse is needed for dragon STAB, it makes sense anyways. Crunch and Fire Fang are there for strong jaw, just like how blastoise got aura sphere just for mega launcher.

Yanmega (Yanmegite)
Type: Bug/Flying -> Bug/Dragon
Abilities: Speed Boost, Tinted Lens (Frisk) -> Intimidate
New Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse

Atk: 76 -> 76
Def: 86 -> 86
SpA: 116 -> 136 (+20)
SpD: 56 -> 100 (+44)
Spe: 95 -> 131 (+36)
BST: 515 -> 615

Yanmega acts as more of a pivot like Mega Manectric, balacing better defenses with more weaknesses. It has a unqiue typing and no 4x weaknesses, resisting Fighting, Ground, Electric, Water, and Grass. It has the same amount of weaknesses, but less common ones and can get the hell out of there thanks to U-turn.

Yanmega

Bug/Flying → Bug/Dragon
Speed Boost/Tinted Lens/Frisk(hidden) → Mega Launcher
86/76/86/116/56/95 (515) → 86/90(+14)/100(+14)/150(+34)/80(+24)/109(+14) (615)
New Moves: Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse

A dragon with a launcher on its back. That's all :D

Mega Yanmega
Bug/Flying --> Bug/Dragon
Speed Boost/Tinted Lens/Frisk --> Compoundeyes
New Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
Stats: 86/76/86/116/56/95 --> 86/126/96/146/76/85
I think everyone agrees that Bug/Dragon Yanmega would be awesome since Dragons are cool and Yanmega is a dragonfly. I decided to give it Compoundeyes, like it had when it was Yanma. It is not able to do much with it, but it has Dragon Rush now and can use Compoundeyes Hypnosis as well.

Mega Yanmega
Typing: Bug/Flying --> Bug/Dragon
Ability: Speed Boost/Tinted Lens/Frisk --> Technician
Stats: 86/76/86/116/56/95 --> 86/116/111/116/96/90
New Moves: Dragonbreath, Dragon Claw, Bug Bite

Pretty much everybody wants a Bug/Dragon Mega Yanmega, so I did the honor have making mine one. Now, I'm pretty sure that making ability that would boost its stats would make it broken with Speed Boost (Cough Cough Blaziken), so I decided to get it a move that would power up its weaker moves, namely Technician. I gave Yanmega Dragonbreath and Bug Bite to give it some Technican boosted STAB. Its equal attack and special attack are to let it run Physical, Special, or Mixed, this is to prevent it from being completely outclassed by Mega Scizor.

Yanmega

Bug/Flying ---> Bug/Dragon
Speed Boost / Tinted Lens / Frisk ---> Dracoate
HP: 86 --->86 (+0)
Atk: 76 --->86 (+10)
Def: 86 --->106(+20)
SpA: 116 --->136(+20)
SpD: 56 --->76(+20)
Spd: 95 --->125(+30)
New Moves: Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dragon Dance

Yanmega was a ruined chance for Nintendo this and maybe Flygon are the only pokemon that could be Dragon/Bug but no they have to give him FLYING YES ANOTHER QUAD WEAK TO ST BUG/FLYING. Ahem, Dracoate is you what you think dragon pixilate/arealite and also makes his poor dragon coverage better the Spread makes Yanmega a bit bulkier but still makes him a sweeper with just a little bulk to add ;)

Yanmega
Bug/Flying -> Bug/Dragon
Speed Boost/Tinted Lens/Frisk -> Tinted Lens
86/76/86/116/56/95 -> 86/76/98/159/71/125 (+12 Defense, +43 Special Attack, +15 Special Defense, +30 Speed)
Bandwagon leaving its station. What noise does a bandwagon make again? I decided to recycle Tinted Lens because come on, it has Tinted Lenses for eyes. Similar to how Mega-Ampharos was "retconned into getting Dragon Pulse for its mega" , this totally a dragonfly got dragon pulse for its mega too. To make up for losing Speed Boost, I gave it a respectable speed tier. I also boosted its Special Attack to really good levels, and buffed Defense and Special Defense slightly as filler points.

Glaceon

Ice → Ice

Snow Cloak/Ice Body(hidden) → Snow Warning

65/60/110/130/95/60 (525) → 65/70(+10)/125(+15)/160(+30)/120(+25)/80(+20)

With 100% accurate Blizzards thanks to Snow Warning and monsterous base 160 SpA., M-Glaceon hits like an absolute truck. It also has solid mixed 65/125/120 bulk which helps make up for its horrible defensive typing and mediocre speed. M-Glaceon still has obvious flaws due to its aforementioned ice typing and rather low 80 base speed along with an incredibly shallow movepool but it's much better than its regular form that resides deep in the depths of NU.

Mega Glaceon
Type: Ice -> Ice
Ability: Snow Cloak/Ice Body -> Fur Coat
New Moves: None

HP: 65 -> 65
Atk: 60 -> 120 (+60)
Def: 110 -> 120 (+10)
SpA: 130 -> 150 (+20)
SpD: 95 -> 105 (+10)
Spe: 65 -> 65

Flavor Concept: Glaceon grows a thick coat for the winter, which shields him from half of all physical damage.

Competitive Concept: Physical wall with poor defensive typing but excellent utility as a cleric. It can also deal hefty damage with a powerful STAB Ice Beam and now-decent Ice Shard. However, it's severely hampered by its lack of reliable recovery

Pro Tips: Always use full HP investment. Don't just throw Mega Glaceon on a team without a full understanding of what you want its role to be.

Mega Glaceon

Ability: Snow Cloak/Ice Body -> Icicle Coat *An abilty that works like Iron Barbs (same damage and only contact moves) and also has a 10% chance of freezing targets!

Atk: 60 -> 80
Def: 110 -> 160
SpA: 130 -> 150
SpD: 95 -> 105
Spe: 65 -> 65

Dex says its body (fur) can become icicle :0

Glaceon (Glaceonite)
Abilities: Snow Cloak (Ice Body) -> Ice Body
New Moves: Freeze Dry, Earth Power

Atk: 60 -> 60
Def: 110 -> 140 (+30)
SpA: 130 -> 170 (+40)
SpD: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Spe: 65 -> 75 (+10)
BST: 525 -> 625

Basically a better Glaceon. Hopefully the new moves will help.

Mega Glaceon

Ice → Ice
Snow Cloak/Ice Body(hidden) → Ice Shield (Like Filter)
65/60/110/130/95/65 (525) → 65/85(+25)/125(+15)/170(+40)/115(+20)/65 (625)
New Moves: Calm Mind

Glaceon diserves this bulk in my opinion. With his new ability he can be a great tank who can also strike back at you!
I gave this thing calm mind just to give him a boost option and also cause i think glaceon is a pretty 'chill' guy.. who likes to calm down... forget it

Mega Glaceon
Typing: Same
Ability: Snow Cloak/Ice Body --> Winter Sheild (Immune to Increased priority moves)
Stats: 65/60/110/130/95/65 --> 65/70/130/150/115/95
New Moves: Freeze-Dry, Psychic, Psyshock

Mega Glaceon is meant to be a pokemon who is going to avenge its fellow ice types for dying to priority users. Here, Mega Glaceon is meant to be a Pokemon who kills priority users. Pokemom will have to rely on their speed to take down Mega Glaceon, and most priority using Pokemon will lose against Glaceon. Now, Mega Glaceon wont be able to take out every priority user, some examples being Talonflame and Bisharp, but it can switch into them just fine.

Mega Glaceon
Ice>>>>>>>Ice
Snow Cloak, Ice Body (Hidden)>>>>>>Frozen Body (30% chance to freeze if the opponent uses a contact move)
Regular: 65/60/110/130/95/65
Mega: 65/70/120/150/125/95

Glaceon

Ice ---> Ice/Ghost

Snow Clock / Ice Body ---> Serene Grace

HP: 65 ---> 65
Atk: 60 ---> 70(+10)
Def: 110 ---> 130(+20)
SpA: 130 ---> 160(+30)
SpD: 95 ---> 115(+20)
Spd: 65 ---> 85(+20)
New Moves: Freeze Dry, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast

I really like the concept of a ghost type glaceon just because ghost is awesome this gen and because it need some more love i really like the idea of Serene grace as the ability since i couldn't think of another one that would fit i did Serene Grace the stats make it bulky yet powerful note the 65/130/115 defenses Freeze dry is because flavor and the last 2 are coverage moves

Glaceon
Ice -> Ice
Snow Cloak/Ice Body -> Refrigerate
65/60/110/130/95/65 -> 65/70/130/170/110/80 (+10 Attack, +20 Defense, +40 Special Attack, +15 Special Defense, +15 Speed)
There are no good Refridgerate users in the normal OU meta. Not anymore. This set combines the annoying aspect of this thing not dying from physical attacks with its pretty good special attack power. It looks strong at first, but then again, I could've given it Boomburst and god-speed. It still has a respectably slow speed tier at 80, it has no recovery outside of wish, and its strongest STAB is Hyper Voice [still pretty strong]. You can also run a cleric set ala Sylveon, but that 65 HP is not good for wish-passing.

Mega Glaceon
Ice -> Ice
Snow Cloak/Ice Body -> Embellish (Special version of Moxie)
65/60/110/130/95/65 -> 65/60/130(+20)/155(+25)/105(+10)/110 (+45)
New Moves: Freeze Dry, Nasty Plot, Aura Sphere

Concept: With a more respectable speed stat of 110, a single Nasty Plot can spell lots of trouble! After getting some Embellishment...

+4 252+ SpA Glaceon Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 352-415 (50 - 58.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Yes, Glaceon hits hard with Ice Beam and carries Aura Sphere for much needed coverage

+3 252+ SpA Glaceon Aura Sphere vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 348-410 (49.4 - 58.2%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO

and Freeze Dry if you want to truly round things out. Ice/Ghost/Fight is fairly unresisted and going to make many things suffer immensely.

Bullet Punches are going to make yo cry though, so be careful.

Mega Glaceon
Sp. Def: 95 --> 105 (+10)
Speed: 65 --> 95 (+30)
Moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Scald

Ok, I know I'm commited a crime. "Ice/Fire Glaceon?!? Bulletproof? What are you thinking man???" Well, let me explain. I would like to provide some flavor around it's new typing. Here it is:

Glaceon is adept at protecting itself, therefore, why would that change upon Mega Evolving? Now, Scald. Scald can also be justified with the Fire typing, it's just befitting! It could melt the ice around it to a boiling point. However, if a move must be given up, it would be this. Lastly, Fire Blast and Flamethrower are obvious additions, gotta have Fire STAB.

Role in the metagame: Glaceon is a bulky and kinda speedy wallbreaker if I ever saw one. A monsterous 170 Special Attack, and nice 65/130/105 defenses, a good 95 Speed, and powerful moves like Ice Beam, Blizzard, and Fire Blast. Glaceon can also cripple physical attackers with a 30% burn chance from Scald. Either way, Glaceon will be a valuable addition to most XY OU teams.

Last edited:

Mega Gliscor
ground/flying>>>>>>>>ground/flying
Hyper Cutter, Poison Heal (Hidden)>>>>>>>>>Huge Grip (partial trapping does 1/6 of Max HP)
Regular: 75/95/125/45/75/95
Mega: 75/115/145/55/105/115
New Moves: Clamp, Wrap

Side note: It I put 1/4 of Max HP, it would've been broken because partial trapping moves now last between 4 to 5 turns, but even 3/16 might be broken too. A set of Clamp, Protect, Substitute, and filler move makes it broken.

Gliscor

Ground/Flying → Ground/Flying

Hyper Cutter/Sand Veil/Poison Heal → Aerilate

75/95/125/45/75/95 (510) → 75/140(+45)/140(+15)/55(+10)/90(+15)/110(+15) (610)

With great base 110 Speed, STAB Quick Attack and Earthquake, M-Gliscor becomes much more offensively based than its usual Toxic stalling self its regular form is.

Mega Gliscor
Type: Ground/Flying -> Ground/Poison
Ability: Hyper Cutter/Sand Veil/Poison Heal -> Grounded (When this Pokemon is in play, all immunities to Ground-type moves are removed)

HP: 75 -> 75
Atk: 95 -> 120 (+25)
Def: 125 -> 140 (+15)
SpA: 45 -> 70 (+25)
SpD: 75 -> 100 (+25)
Spe: 95 -> 105 (+10)

Flavor Concept: Mega Gliscor decides to bring all Pokemon to the ground with its newfound strength. Poison-type is added because it's a scorpion.

Competitive Concept: Fast Defogger with phenomenal one-move coverage. Mega Gliscor can utilize a set of Defog/Roost/EQ/??? with Taunt, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Jab, U-Turn, or SD to fill in the blank.

Pro Tips: Its EVs are very malleable. Depending on your team's needs, you can invest in any of HP, Atk, Def, SpD, and Spe.

Mega Gliscor
Ground / Flying ----> Ground / Flying
Hyper Cutter / Sand Veil / Poison Point ----> Landscaper, field effect moves such as Sandstorm and Tailwind have double the duration time.
75 / 95 / 125 / 45 / 75 / 95 (510) ----> 75 / 125 (+30) / 155 (+30) / 45 / 115 (+40) / 95
New Moves: none

Mega Gliscor is a very supportive teammate to have, and a very, very annoying foe to face. First, his ability Landscaper allows moves such as Tailwind and Sandstorm to last twice as long as they usually do, so Tailwind will last 8 turns, and Sandstorm will last 10 turns, which is quite intimidating, considering it isn't that hard to take a hit and just set up. Second, Mega Gliscor can abuse the field effect he uses, so he can sweep with Tailwind up thanks to a decent 125 base Attack. And third, he still has a rather impressive defensive presence, as well as a healing option in Roost to keep his health up.

Mega Gliscor
Ground / Flying ---> Ground / Flying
Hyper Cutter / Sand Veil / Poison Heal ---> Hyper Cutter
75/95/125/45/75/95 ---> 75/145/145/50/85/110
New Moves: Brave Birds.

To tired to explain in detail. Basically Mega Gliscor differentiates itself from ordinary Gliscor by switching from an annoying physical wall or toxic staller to a physically bulky Swords Dance sweeper with an immunity to intimidate and strong STABs.

Mega Gliscor
Ground / Flying ----> Ground / Flying
Hyper Cutter / Sand Veil / Poison Point ----> Stinger Missile (Iron Barbs/Rough Skin for non-contact moves)
75 / 95 / 125 / 45 / 75 / 95 (510) ----> 75/130(+35)/145(+20)/45/115(+40)/100(+5)
New Moves: Coil, Poison Fang, Clear Smog

Concept: Mega Gliscor is sturdy, defensive and wants to disuade your use of Special Attacks to kill it. Scalding me from low health? Think again, NP sweeper, it's a 1 for 1 worthy trade. That or I'll just Clear Smog you if I can.

Even still, Coiling your newly elongated tail around you can give you further bulk and power. Gliscor taps into his Scorpion powers a bit more here, and his kit is well suited for attrition with Toxic Teeth and his new ability.

Mega Gliscor
Type: Ground / Flying --> Ground / Flying
Abilities: Hyper Cutter / Sand Veil / Poison Heal --> Tough Claws
Hp: 75 --> 75 ( +0 )
Attack: 95 --> 135 ( +40 )
Defense: 125 --> 140 ( +15 )
Sp. Att: 45 --> 45 ( +0 )
Sp. Def: 75 --> 95 ( +20 )
Speed: 95 --> 120 ( +25 )
Moves: Dragon Claw / Shadow Claw

So this Gliscor takes a more offensive approach than the usual Gliscor. On it's own Gliscor was already really good so the mega is more a different way to play Gliscor rather than a better version of normal Gliscor. Tough Claws is the ability here because just look at those hand claw things they are pretty huge. Tough Claws also boosts the power of many of Gliscor's moves including Aerial Ace, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang and X Scissor making them all viable options. With Tough Claws and the attack boost Gliscor will have the exact same power as Mega Aerodactyl. However unlike Aerodactyl Gliscor trades is speed for more staying power and a better typing. The stats give Gliscor a big boost to it's attack and speed while giving some smaller boosts to it's defenses. The base 120 speed may end up broken but it can always be changed. Lastly the new moves are there just because they are claw based moves and Mega Gliscor has Tough Claws. The two moves on it's own aren't useless either and may find some niches.

Gliscor
Ground-Flying -> Ground-Flying

Ability: Protean

75/95/125/45/75/95 -> 75/135/145/45/90/120

Explanation: Gliscor was made amazing by poison heal; with that ability far less useful now, what can we do to make up for it?
Ground-Flying remains the same. It has and always will be a scorpion bat that can live on ground and in the sky.
Now this ability is where it gets interesting. You may be thinking: PROTEAN? ON A GLISCOR? Well, let’s look at the other protean users: 1. Kecleon: It blends in with its surroundings, since its a chameleon. 2. Greninja: It stealthily moves around the environment, blending in with its surroundings. All these entries seem to have something to do with stealthiness rather than adapting (see: adaptability). Let’s look at Gliscor’s dex entries:
“Its flight is soundless. It uses its lengthy tail to carry off its prey... Then its elongated fangs do the rest.”
“It dances silently through the sky. When it approaches prey, it can land a critical hit in an instant.”
These entries emphasize how stealthy gliscor is in reaching its prey. And from this, I concluded that it gets protean. Protean helps gliscor alot in terms of defense, allowing it to change types to resist whatever it wants, with its blazing 120 base speed. STAB on everything is also very helpful, allowing it to effectively kill many frail pokemon in the metagame.
Stat Distribution doesnt really need to be explained, and as for movepool additions, NO BRAVE BIRD . Do you see the word “BRAVE”? Well Gliscor isn’t exactly the bravest pokemon, hiding and catching prey at night.

Gliscor (Gliscorite)
Type: Ground/Flying -> Ground/Flying
Abilities: Hyper Cutter, Sand Veil (Poison Heal) -> Guts
New Moves:

HP: 75 -> 75
Atk: 95 -> 120 (+25)
Def: 125 -> 150 (+25)
SpA: 45 -> 45
SpD: 75 -> 110 (+35)
Spe: 95 -> 110 (+15)
BST: 510 -> 610

Gliscor once again acts as a status absorber, using Guts to play an offensive role since it can't hold a Toxic Orb.

Gliscor

Ground/Flying → Ground/Flying
Hyper Cutter/Sand Veil/Poison Heal → Tough Claws
75/95/125/45/75/95 (510) → 75/140(+45)/140(+15)/45/100(+25)/110(+15) (610)
New Moves: Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw

Instead of being a stally defensive wall pokemon, Gliscor can become a really nice attacker. Since It lacks a good flying STAB move, I gave him Tough Claws (Plus it aslo kind of work flavor wise) so he can hit hard with other physical moves. He has nice speed and attack, But also gained some nice defensive stats so he can still take hits.

Mega Gliscor
Abillity: Hyper Cutter/Sand Veil/Poison Heal -> Weak Grip (Pokemon acts like its not holding an item, which means acrobatics is boosted and there is no knock off boost aganist it)
Stats: 75/95/125/45/75/95 --> 75/135/135/60/85/120

Mega Gliscor is not meant to be an defensive pokemon, the defense buffs are just so I could reach +100. Instead, Mega Gliscor is meant to be more of a physical attacker of the move Acrobatics. Since its not very possible to do when holding a mega stone, I decided to give it its own unique ability that acts like it is not holding one. It is meant to bring the Acrobatics Gliscor back into its glory days.

Gliscor

Ground/Flying ---> Ground/Fighting
Hyper Cutter / Sand Veil/ Poison Heal ---> Moxie
HP:75--->75(+0)
Atk:95--->130(+35)
Def:125--->145 (+20)
SpA:45--->55(+5)
SpD:75--->100(+15)
Spd:95--->120(+25)
New moves: Superpower, Brave Bird, Blaze Kick

Gliscor is normally seen as a Defensive Pokemon with THAT set you know the Sub/Protect/Toxic/Earthquake set that is soooooooooooo annoying well i thought to bring out the Power in Gliscor and use its offensive potential to an extreme level i added stuff to the defenses to make it fair so its not 50 attack 50 speed and well I had to add to that. Beautiful. Marvelous. Brilliant Defense Stat *Gooey eyes* Ahem. I also added some new moves to make it fit better flavor wise Brave bird is there for Powerful STAB and is and Superpower fits with the fighting theme(which i picked because of the fact that 1. Is a great Offensive type 2.Because it learns Sky Uppercut.By Level Up (Okay i just think that fighting works and also flying dosn't give him that much power so fighting is just what it needs)

Gliscor
Ground/Flying -> Ground/Flying
Hyper Cutter/Sand Veil/Poison Heal -> Aerilate
75/95/125/45/75/95 -> 75/125/145/55/95/105 (+30 Attack, +20 Defense, +10 Special Attack, +20 Special Defense, +10 Speed)
Without the ability to heal from Poison, Gliscor has decided to use its aerial prowess to damage opponents instead. While normal Gliscor is more defensive, Mega-Gliscor with Aerilate boosted attacks is more Offensive, while still sporting the respectable bulk of its base form. I was debating making this Poison/Flying, but then I thought about how this guy's Ice-weak would keep it in check, and then I decided to keep its Ground/Flying typing [Also STAB Earthquake makes Mega-Pinsir cry every time].

Gliscor
75/95/125/45/75/95----->75/130(+25)/160(+55)/45/90(+15)/105(+15)
Ground/Flying----->Ground/Flying
Ability: Poison Heal
New moves:,Head smash, Dual Chop, Crush Grip .

This is a bulky attacker with a great speed tier, too much bulk, and nice attack. Head Smash and Crush Grip are more flavor then useful, but i guess dual Chop is nice for... dragons? I really have no idea what moves he has and doesn't have. So yeah.

Mega Porygon-Z

Normal ----> Normal
Adaptability / Download / Analytic ----> Protean
85 / 80 / 70 / 135 / 70 / 90 (535) ----> 85 / 100 (+20) / 90 (+20) / 185 (+50) / 90 (+20) / 80 (-10) (635)
New Moves: none

Mega Porygon-Z has become quite the fearsome force to be reckoned with now, and it's pretty easy to see how. With Protean making all of its attacks backed by STAB, it can dismantle opponents with STAB BoltBeam coverage, and can use the last two moveslots for other options such as Recover and Nasty Plot. In fact, it's said STAB BoltBeam coverage that lets him even have the luxury of running two extra moveslots in the first place, and trust me, having two free moveslots that don't mandatorily have to have a specific move is one of the best feelings ever.

Porygon-Z

Normal → Normal/Electric

Adaptability/Download/Analytic(Hidden) → Adaptability

85/80/70/135/75/90 (535) → 85/90(+10)/85(+15)/170(+35)/90(+15)/115(+25)

Porygon-Z like its evolution chain is based of an artificial 3D bird, therefore I decided that a secondary electric typing would make some sense. With incredible base 170 SpA. and fantastic base 115 speed and Adaptability boosted Thunder plus access to Nasty Plot, M-Porygon-Z annihilates nearly everything that the opponent can throw at it.

Mega Porygon-Z
Type: Normal -> Normal/Electric
Ability: Levitate

HP: 85 -> 85
Atk: 80 -> 95 (+15)
Def: 70 -> 100 (+30)
SpA: 125 -> 160 (+35)
SpD: 75 -> 115 (+40)
Spe: 90 -> 70 (-20)

Flavor Concept: Electric because it's computer-based, and Levitate because it's always shown levitating. Pretty straightforward.

Competitive Concept: Basically a combination of P2's bulk and PZ's power. BoltBeam should form the crux of most sets, but the third and fourth moves are toss-ups among NP, Tri-Attack, and Recover.

Pro Tips: Suck my duck, Landorus.

Mega Porygon-Z
Normal ----> Normal
Adaptability / Download / Analytic ----> Trace
85 / 80 / 70 / 135 / 70 / 90 (535) ----> 85 / 80 / 110 (+40) / 175 (+40) / 110 (+40) / 70 (-20) (635)

Porygon Z is fixed to fall more in line with what he once was: the ultimate tracer! Back to the glory of P2, backed by an unholy SpAtk, MegaZ hits hard and traces harder.

Tracing gets you some nice stuff from nice things, such as free Intimidates, Regenerates and anything defensive. Switch in on a Sap Sipping Grass type or a Water Absorbing Water type. There's a deceptive level of tankiness here.

Mega Porygon-Z
Typing: Normal ----> Normal/Ghost
Abilities: Adaptability/Download/Analytic ----> Adaptability
BST: 85/80/70/135/75/90 ----> 85/130/60/165/80/115
New Moves: Shadow Claw, Superpower, Work Up

MegaPory's glitching got amplified by the mega stone, and now it can't stop fading in and out of the virtual plane. It gains mixed attacking power and the moves to do so, and got an additional ghost typing as well, making it immune to the once-perfect Ghost-Fighting coverage. However, MegaPory is pretty frail on the physical side, which means it'll most likely than not get OHKOed by Sucker Punches. Other than that, MegaPory also has only Work Up and Sharpen(lol) for set-up, and another MegaPory will also wall physical variant, well, unless you pack Foul Play or something...

Porygon-Z (Porygonite Z)
Type: Normal -> Normal/Electric
Abilities: Download, Adaptability (Analytic) -> Adaptability
New Moves: Volt Switch, Bug Buzz

HP: 85 -> 85
Atk: 80 -> 90 (+10)
Def: 70 -> 85 (+15)
SpA: 135 -> 170 (+35)
SpD: 75 -> 85 (+10)
Spe: 90 -> 120 (+30)
BST: 535 -> 635

Heliolisk got nothing on this. Normal/Electric is an unexplored type combination, granting useful secondary STAB, 1 weakness and 3 resistances which are useful now that it has decent defenses. Bug Buzz is a play on Porygon-Z being a computer bug.

Mega Porygon-Z
Normal --> Normal/Electric
Adaptability/Download/Analytic --> Trace
Stats: 85/80/70/135/75/90 --> 85/80/90/175/115/90
New Moves: Volt Switch
This kinda returns Porygon-Z to its roots as Porygon2, keeping Porygon2's defenses (and adding +20 to Porygon2's Sp. Def), while keeping Porygon-Z a nuke. It is part Electric now because it is a computer program and learns a bunch of Electric moves through level-up, TM and tutor. It is still 90 base speed, so it can easily be revenge killed despite being so strong and having reasonable bulk.

Mega Porygon-Z
Ability: Adaptability/Download/Analytic --> Trace
Stats: 85/80/70/135/75/90 --> 85/80/100/175/105/90

Here, I basically put some of Porygon2s Bulk and Abillity into Porygon-Z. Mega Porygon-Z can now be an effective wall and a extremely powerful pokemon at the same time. So, not only can you make Mega Porygon-Z a pretty bulky and moderately fast special sweeper or a Wall. When it comes to walling, you can pick Porygon2 for a bit higher bulk and a free mega slot or Mega Porygon-Z for speed and power.

Porygon-Z

Normal ---> Electric/Normal
Download / Analytic / Adaptabiliy ---> Download
HP:85--->85(+0)
Atk:80--->90(+10)
Def:70--->80(+10)
SpA:135--->165(+30)
SpD:75--->95(+20)
Spd:90--->120(+30)
New moves: Thunder, Flash Cannon and Flamethrower

Awwww Yeah Porygon-Z. Porygon-Z has the terrible typing of Normal and the only attack to go with is tri attack and HYPER BEAM the latter only used on 1v1 With choice specs Adaptability but anyways Poryon z has been SCREAMING for a better typing since it gen 4 so i put electric because he is a computer glitch/computer bug/Tron's pet duck

Porygon-Z
Normal -> Normal
Download/Adaptability/Analytic -> Type Corruption (All moves used by this Pokemon have reverse type effectiveness)
85/80/70/135/75/90 -> 85/120/80/155/90/105 (+40 Attack, +10 Defense, +20 Special Attack, +15 Special Defense, +15 Speed)
Here's an interesting take on our favorite duck. With Type Corruption, its sucky normal coverage becomes a great way to take out Ghost types and more. To prevent this from being too overpowered, I minimally increased its Special Attack and speed and threw the rest into Attack with a bit of bulk thrown in. Flavor-wise? It's effectively been corrupted by the dubious disk, with its Pokedex entries describe it as acting "oddly," as well as it containing errors and twitching around. Do corruptions of games and the glitches caused by them not make said games do that?

Porygon-Z

Normal -> Normal / Ghost

85/80/70/135/75/90 -> 85 / 90 / 90 / 165 / 100 / 110

Ability: Download / Adaptability / Analytic -> Genetic Build-Up (This Pokemon gains +1 Special Attack for each super-effective hit it lands)

Our favorite duck robot is back, and even better than ever! It now works a lot better offensively and defensively. With a new Normal / Ghost typing, Porygon-Z now has one weakness to the very uncommon Dark-type, and now can take neutral hits a lot better with its improved 85 / 90 / 100. It now also gains STAB on Shadow Ball, and can hit even harder with a base 165 Special Attack stat! However, the main gem is the fact that Porygon-Z now gets a new custom ability, one that boosts Porygon-Z's Special Attack stat by +1 for every super-effective hit Porygon-Z lands, and with a moveset such as Tri-Attack / Shadow Ball / Thunderbolt / Ice Beam, Porygon-Z hits every Pokemon in the game for at least neutral effectiveness. (It actually hits 368 neutrally, while 351 super-effectively, ow!) which means that Porygon-Z will be getting a +1 boost almost half the time!

In case you're wondering, Porygon-Z is half Ghost due to it floating around, its head in specific, as well as those weird eyes.

EDIT: New moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, U-Turn

Porygon-Z

Type: Normal-Electric (ghost doesn't make sense; are your computer viruses ghosts?)

Stats: 85/80/70/135/75/90 -> 85/120/85/155/85/105

Ability: Glitcher (upon mega evolving, a random field effect (i.e. sun, rain, hail, sand, magic room, trick room, wonder room, gravity, etc.) will occur)

Explanation: Pokemon is a game. Porygon-Z is a computer glitch. Are you kidding me? Those two were meant to be together.
Introducing glitcher, an ability that makes a random field effect occur. This makes things a lot more fun, and a lot more interesting. You can stop weather sweepers with complete rng-based weather, or you could stop a sweeper from going fast with trick room. The idea isn't to have a competitively-based porygon-z, but one the fans will enjoy; one that will be fun to play with rather than your typical hardcore mega.

Mega Porygon-Z
Normal>>>>>>>>>>>Normal
Download, Adaptability, Analytic>>>>>>>>>>>Forewarn
Regular: 85/80/70/135/75/90
Mega: 85/100/100/150/100/100

Not much to say about Mega Porygon-Z except to give a bad ability to keep this Mega from rampaging opponents.

BTW, this time around, PM The Pizza Man your votes by midnight tomorrow!

Last edited:
So I guess this means we are also in the discussion period for mega Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir and Frostlass.

In which case, I believe we should give Gallade the swordsman ability we gave Samurott or something that boosts the power of Slash/Cut based moves as it is literally the 'Blade Pokemon'.

Also as Dusknoir is the 'Gripper Pokemon', I could see Shadow Tag fitting nicely. I generally don't like trapping abilities on pokemon but I think it would be cool to make Dusknoir a more stall based trapper with things like Curse, Toxic and Pain Split. Maybe give it Knock off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)