Battle Spot Mega setup sweepers

Hello,

It is my second team in 3v3 single spot and like the previous one, I need some advices ! This time, I want to make a team around 2 Mega setup sweepers, first one is Mega Gyarados and I not decided for the second one.

So, my first 4 Pokémon

klefki.gif

Klefki @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Toxic
- Foul Play

My lead, land screens and Toxik/Foul play until he die, to introduce my Mega.

gyarados-mega.gif

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch/Earthquake/Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Fang
- Waterfall

Crunch or Earthquake for the coverage and it will depend on my second Mega, to make a good synergy between them. Substitute, because I am afraid of burn and paralyse.

excadrill.gif

Excadrill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 244 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Horn Drill
- Rock Tomb

I kept my Exca from my first team, because he can help me against Electric Pokémon, Thunder wave and specialy against Thundurus !

cloyster.gif

Cloyster @ King's Rock
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Shell Smash

Another Pokémon I liked from the first gen. ! He is my stallbreaker, thanks to his multiple move's, he can handle Focus sash and Substitute users ! I hesitate a bit between King's rock and White herb, but the chance to flinch are so good with him and even if he is burned, he can handle some stallers, thanks to his chance to flinch.

For my second Mega, I have some idea:

- first one the popular DD Charizard X, with him and my Gyarados, I can cover all Pokémon, except Azumarill if I choose Subsitute Gyarados.

- DD Mega Tyranitar, with Gyarados, they cover all the Pokémon, but they share the same type and the Sand storm is not so useful with my team.

- not a Mega but he can be good, Quiver dancer Volcarona, with Giga drain, they have a really good cover

- SD Mega Mawile, I never played her, she share Intimidate with Gyarados, it is maybe too much.

I forget some options for sure. And I have no idea for my last slot !

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)