Mega Aggron Team plz rate

Ok for this team, I wanted to use pokemon I haven't used before and the first pokemon that came to mind was Mega Aggron. The main set you see for Mega Aggron is the Automize set. Its good and all, but it's not using him to the potential GameFreak gave him. Yeah Ik it loses leftovers, but with the right support, it can very hard wall to knock down.

Aggron Aggronite Careful
252 HP 252 Defense 4 SpDef
Sturdy->Filter
Stealth Rock
Iron Head
Earthquake
Thunder Wave
The MVP of the team. Aggron has the bulk to take Garchomp's EQ and strike back with a 140 base attack Iron Head. Earthquake is to hit Aegislash, but Power-Up Punch can be used if you can deal with him. Thunder Wave gives him the ability to cause Paraflinch shenanigans while stopping potent threats to the team

Sylveon Bold Leftovers
252 HP 252 Defense 4 SpDef
Cute Charm
Moon Blast
Wish
Protect
Heal Bell
With Sylveon as the wish passer, Aggron has the chance to be a great tank due to Wish healing him while Heal Bell cures his burns. The investment into defense give great bulk to go along with his great special bulk along with the Special Attack drops from Moon Blast

Chandelure Modest Choice Scarf
Infiltrator
4 HP 252 SpAtt 252 Speed
Overheat
Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Chandelure has been one of my favorite sweepers ever since I started playing. Since I don't like HP breed and Shadow Ball gets neutral damage against Heatran, I run Overheat so I can take out a potential threat to the entire team. Energy Ball is here to switch into an incoming Will-O-Wisp and shoot down Rotom. Modest is preferred to maximize damage and I run Overheat

Dragonite Weakness Policy Jolly
4 HP 252 Attack 252 Speed
Multiscale
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Extremespeed
Believe it or not, Dragonite at Multiscale range can take a +6 Aqua Jet from Azumarill I'd know because I've experienced it. I run EQ over Brick Break so I can hit Azumarill and Nidoqueen. Extremespeed is for Priority and qn excellent broom if the opponent sets off Weakness Policy

Starmie Life Orb Timid
4 HP 252 SpAtt 252 Speed
Natural Cure
Rapid Spin
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
And here's the spinner to ensure D-nite and Chandelure are safe from rocks. Hydro Pump for a powerful STAB and Ice Beam and Thunderbolt to scare the likes of Garchomp and Talonflame.

Infernape Choice Band Jolly
4 HP 252 Attack 252 Speed
Iron Fist
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
U-Turn
Mach Punch
I remember the first time I saw this set on Smogon. I didn't think much of it until I tried it out and boy was I surprised at the firepower Mach Punch has. Flare Blitz and Close Combat break all the threats that don't resist it and U-turn gives it the chance to be a lead while it can do nice chip damage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)