Other Metagames Me and my friends have tournament RMT

Okay so me and my friends are having a little tournament we had random assigned legendaries and i got mewtwo so he needs to be part of my team. I like the way this team is playing on online battles its pretty balanced overall. Its an anything goes format really just no other legendaries are to be used accept the one you got assigned

So lets start heres my team:

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

This is my favorite Pokemon so i have him in here i gave him the speed to make use of his speed i feel like protect is unnecessary not sure if i should keep it for a stall or change it for a special attack,shadow ball is my main stab nice damage, sludge bomb for grass and fairy that might come out like sceptile or diance,will-o-wisp for physical attackers to break them down.

Clefable @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast

Clefable i like the set nice wall i can throw in to take hits also a fairy attack(moonblast) to cover dragons also moves are to heal and stall if garchomp goes down this would be one of the pokemon i wouldn't mind changing this pokemon to something that might fit more im not sure what would but if you guys can find anything ill be up to try it out Rocky helmet to wear down pokemon that attack it

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect
Ferrothorn is my entry hazard basic set up for him i think hes pretty set had good battles with him even took out a mega blazkien with him bluffing a switch but just leaching him away totally luck but was a great fight enty hazard are the spikes gyro ball nice damge stab leach seed to get maximum amount of health back protect to survive hits/ get more health back

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
garchomp Earthquake is a strong reliable STAB outrage strong dragon type move stone edge to get rid of flying pokemon like zapdos,thunderous Dragon claw a nice high damage attack that i use as a backup if i lose pp

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Low Kick
- Flare Blitz
- Protect
- Knock Off
blazkien has alot of coverage and gets rid of items from walls like leftovers with knock off, also my physical sweeper protect to survive a turn rack up speed boost, flare blitz strong fire attack, low kick good against heavier pokemon which a lot are in higher tiers also a stab

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
special sweeper mewtwo just does work high speed good counter to darkrai with insomnia and focus blast plus speed also most moves are for coverage psystrike for stab, ice beam to hit dragon and ground, and fire blast to have more coverage.

I feel like my team is nice and ballanced but i dont know if im using clefable correctly as i feel like hes my weakest link , Im not sure what a better pokemon would be to change that would be compatible with my team thank you guys for helping out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)