Ability: Skill Link
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast
- Bullet Seed

The star of the team is M-Heracross it has amazing attack and serves as a wallbreaker and sometimes as a cleaner. the reason why the evs are 252 speed and 252 atk is because my monkey brain only thinks fast and strong = good and i havent really had any problems with its bulk so far it is really good at doing its job as a wallbreaker but im still deciding wether or not i should change sword dance with pin missle

large.Animated.gif.57fa9bc16944ec4ee891b5ab1408b004.gif

Tapu Bulu @ Leftovers
Ability: Grassy Surge
Jolly Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Tapu bulu works great alongside M-Heracross cuz of its grassy surge boosting the power of bullet seed and healing heracross a little but unfortunately it also adds to heracross's flying weakness. and also M-Heracross can also deal with some bulky grass types that tapu bulu just cant hit hard enough such as tangrowth and mega venusaur but the best part for me is how grassy terrain lowers the damage ground type moves deal by 50 and tapu bulu can check some ground types really well

heatran-pokemon.gif

Heatran @ Steelium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

heatran perfectly fits this core as it helps out with both of bulu's and hera's weaknesses as it resists flying, psychic, steel and fairy and even being fully immune to fire and can also set up rocks which is very useful since this core forces a lot of switches and it ticks down the annoying flying types andheatran hits like a truck aswell with its z move i usually use solar beam instead of flash cannon as the z move tricks a lot of people but since tapu is on the team i decided to just use flash cannon

rotom-wash-s.gif

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog

Rotom-W acts as the pivot on this team and also as a defogger i chose rotom-w to as it is immune to (most) ground types/attacks thanks to levitate and also completes the fire water grass core its main purpose however is to v switch and bring out heracross safely and also acts as a bit of a check to defensive lando since after a -1 bulu cant do much to it

beca924b8020505cd56120df89dfb92fe8a95914_hq.gif

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

landorus-t completes the volt turn with rotom-w and also is the cleaner on the team with its choice scarf i chose landorus because of its immunity to electric and ground since my team struggles with these types and its also good to have a ground type on the team and lando is the best ground type in ou and it also helps revenge kill fast pokemon

ferrothorn-shinypokemon.gif

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Ferrothorn is the last pokemon on this team and it serves as a hazard setter with spikes and heatran's stealth rock and this team forcing a lot of switches and also ferrothorn is quite useful against tapu lele and other fairy types since it can take a focus blast and hits back hard with its gyro ball and also leech seed is really useful as it chips down the enemies pokemon and heals him a lot which helps him live longer and be able to set spikes

SOME THREATS I'VE FACED WITH THIS TEAM:

Mega Medicham

f19522bf47fb624223db96496064f5326e986763.png

M-Medicham is the biggest problem and it just rips through my team since there is nothing to stop it. it can take out my lando and tapu bulu with ice punch and zen headbutt my heracross my only chance is weakening it with hazards and hope that scarf lando can kill it with eq and its basically the same with other fighting types since i have no super effective moves against them

Tapu-Bulu
large.Animated.gif.57fa9bc16944ec4ee891b5ab1408b004.gif

tapu bulu just stabbed me in the back because of its annoying typing and moves since if it runs an ev spread that outspeeds my heatran it can superpower it and can deal with the rest of my team pretty easily except M-heracross but M-Heracross cant exactly switch on stone edge or a +2 wood hammer which is very annoying and it can basically wipe out my entire team

i think u might want to make heatran timid instead of modest so it can either use Magma Miss to OHKO Tapu-Bulu (if it hits) or use sorkscrew crash to OHKO it (flash cannon probably wont) , u might also want to consider dropping R-wash for something like skarmory or zapdos to deal with Medicham

thanks for the help but i dont really like the heatran modest to timid change since it will always be killed by opposing heatrans also without modest i feel like i will be missing out on a lot of kills and as u pointed out the move might (probably) miss and flash cannon isnt a guaranteed kill but i really like the zapdos idea thanks for that i will for sure try it

thanks for the help but i dont really like the heatran modest to timid change since it will always be killed by opposing heatrans also without modest i feel like i will be missing out on a lot of kills and as u pointed out the move might (probably) miss and flash cannon isnt a guaranteed kill but i really like the zapdos idea thanks for that i will for sure try it
u probably wanna run a the standard zapdos set
Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power Ice
- Roost
this gets 2 hit KOd by ice punch but it will give u 2 chances for static to activate and if u get to use discharge it will probably be low enough for lando to revenge kill it, u should probably consider using protect on ferro since it will just crash when using high jump kick.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)