Luggage Bags

The National 4-H Leadership Conference starts Saturday and our delegates are traveling by plane. We are going to be gone for 5 days. We flying with U.S. Airways, and I hear they are morons when it comes to luggage checking.

http://www.usairways.com/en-US/traveltools/baggage/baggagepolicies.html

I think my luggage bags are too big fly with me without me being hit with a $100 fee. Does anyone know where I can get some cheap bags that aren't too big to fly with U.S Airways? I plan on buying the bags on Friday(tomorrow).

Also, you can let everyone know what you think of these damn luggage check prices. I think it's absurd to have to pay $100 extra just cause your bag is an inch or two over sized, or $50 because your bag is 1 pound to large. They already have a weight restriction, so why do the dimensions of the bags have to be so small?

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Smogon: Your personal Luggage Bag source.

You're bringing more than 3 bags, for a 5 day event? I could fit that in a carry on.

As an ex FFA Delegate (WOOT!) I say A: pack lighter, you really just need your uniform, something for the dress up night a a pair of jeans. 2: Bags and More, Big Lots or Ross

Well as of this moment i'm in Grand Cayman, having flown here on US airways a few days ago. And yes they are retarded, checking in can take anywhere from 15-45 minutes so watch out for that, really depends on what time you go I guess, but still I mean as the line got bigger they actual closed checkin points. Anyways We did get hit with some unexpected baggage fees in the form of 200$ for around 4 fairly big bags, so if you can afford to take a small carry on bag and a backpack, you can take both those with you on the plane and get past any costs. Other than that if you are checking in bags, make sure they are not too large, else you will get hit with some unwanted charges.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)