Look At What I Chained - Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Fumbled another chain at 26. Torkoal is failing to hand over the prize, but... well, at least I'm doing better than poor Tracker...

Caught myself a shiny Krabby during a Swarm. The shiny patch appeared on number 24 after getting stuck on 23 for ages. Got up to 35 but not more patches. Annoyingly good IVs though (31 HP, 30 Speed, 5 Atk =/), Careful nature.

Fumbled another chain at 26. Torkoal is failing to hand over the prize, but... well, at least I'm doing better than poor Tracker...

You're both doing better than poor tennis. XD I've yet to get one. I currently have a chain of 30, with my ds on sleep mode. Here's hoping I get my first one of the project...

Lorak said:
I look down on it; then again, I look down on almost every code.
Wise words. The whole point of chaining (in my opinion) is that it's really tedious, but with a great prize at the end. If you remove the tedium, and just go straight for the prize, there's no challenge. For example, I had my DS on for a week, and in that time I got 10 Sneasel. I'm fine with that, I would prefer 10 legitamately chained Sneasel to 100 that are not.

Hey well I've made progress in my chain... but it broke at fifty.
The best one outta the chain is..

Banette Adamant: 22-23/28/15-16/25-26/21-22/3-4

Speed last

Meh the speed IV let me down!!! :(
Oh well... i guess it would do well in trick room?

ostepop - Nicely done.

Tynan - Why would he rechain that? It's not Trophy Case material but it's still very nice.

Have people seen the new Chaining patches? They look fucking retarded. They look like they stick further out, and it may just be me...but the method that Diesel shows (2,2) (4,2) for instance, doesn't work for me in Platinum. :(

My best was a chain of 37 Ponyta above Oreburgh, the rest are about...17s - 25s.

WTF?! *cries*

Oh well, not much has changed in terms of Swarms and Pokeradars, so most chaining can still be done in D/P. I, for one, probably won't really be playing by the time it comes out in the U.S., so meh. I just don't want my guide to be useless for Platinum.

ostepop - Nicely done.

Tynan - Why would he rechain that? It's not Trophy Case material but it's still very nice.
Maybe I am just really picky about my chains =/ Like my altaria and vigoroth really don't make me happy.

Heads up im moving, so anyone who has helping me with the chaining program im sorry i guess it just wasn't meant to be. I will not have wifi were i am going.

plus it seams that Platinum will have a different system any way.

Maybe I am just really picky about my chains =/ Like my altaria and vigoroth really don't make me happy.

Heads up im moving, so anyone who has helping me with the chaining program im sorry i guess it just wasn't meant to be. I will not have wifi were i am going.

plus it seams that Platinum will have a different system any way.
I hope you are wrong about the bolded piece.....=/

Have people seen the new Chaining patches? They look fucking retarded. They look like they stick further out, and it may just be me...but the method that Diesel shows (2,2) (4,2) for instance, doesn't work for me in Platinum. :(

My best was a chain of 37 Ponyta above Oreburgh, the rest are about...17s - 25s.

I hope I was wrong to airplane, but this here looks like we will need a different system per game.

Wow, a whole new system for Platinum with chaining:( I guess we'll have to remaster it again. Anyway I currently have a chain of 82 Voltorb and currently have 41 shinies, I'm hoping I've at least gotten one good one:)

So I finally got a chain up past 40, chaining pink Dunsparce and catching them in Heal Balls. It broke at 51, and my Modest Synch only worked a few times, but I got one amazing catch..

Modest Female Dunsparce
Serene Grace
29/27/22/24/26/30
Hidden Power Fighting 59

None of the other 10 even came close. My first shiney, and it looks pretty amazing. I might do some others now, but I definitly need a break, just getting to 40 was way harder than I thought it would be.

As I said, chaining in Platinum probably isn't all too relevant, since you can just do everything in D/P. So it's really nothing to freak out about.

Wish me luck guys, I have a 10 chain of Chansey in Backlot's Trophy Garden! :P

Edit: DAMMIT! Chain broke at 17, I jinxed myself... :(
I'll probably try again later, since they'll be there all day.

Currently on a chain of 100 Voltorb and have 59 shiny Voltorb, this is my most massive chain evar!!!!!

EDIT: Also those new patches look funny, bouncybouncy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)