Lock this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one should have hp grass I'm pretty sure, but it has 30 hp and rivalry which is a kind of iffy ability. But if you rather have the flawless unnerve one I can give you that for shiny hatching the 1660 one :)
That would be awesome, I can trade in a few hours if that's alright.

Nope sorry :/ You can always PM him :)

What are the pokeballs for Abra, Drillbur, Volcarona, Minccino, Shinx, Slowpoke and Starly? No, I'm not asking gor all of them, just a bit picky with balls xD
Abra -UltraBall/Drilbur-Pokeball/Larvesta-Pokeball/Minccino-Pokeball/Shinx-Pokeball/SlowPoke-Pokeball/Starly-TimerBall

Hey Hamstern; I like Shiny Charmander w/Solar Power. I can offer 31 breeds + Espurr (need to update) or a Shiny Protean Dive Ball Froakie or a Shiny Premier Ball Honedge. Let me know. Thanks for your time. :D

Hey Hamstern; I like Shiny Charmander w/Solar Power. I can offer 31 breeds + Espurr (need to update) or a Shiny Protean Dive Ball Froakie or a Shiny Premier Ball Honedge. Let me know. Thanks for your time. :D
I would love to have a shiny Protean Dive ball Froakie :D

Interested in a shiny Honedge (M) - Brave, No Guard, 31\31\31\18\31\14
if yes im interested in any of your 3 pokes?

Last edited:
Interested in a shiny Honedge (M) - Brave, No Guard, 31\31\31\18\31\14
if yes im interested in any of your 3 pokes?
Sorry not so interested in shiny Honedge as I already have an adamant one.

cmt for 2 pokes for
Charmander (Female)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
Don't have a flawless jolly female I'm afraid (not even for my own breeding) :(

CMT for HP Ice Helioptile and HP Grass Litleo, will trade multiple.

I do have perfect Pokemon in each egg group so if you have any hidden Power Spitbacks, eg. a Helioptile with the 30 Def. I could always breed it with mine and destiny know should eventually bring down that HP Ice IV. So I'm open to spitbacks.

Updated with a shiny Bold Eevee and some regular pokémon :)

CMT for HP Ice Helioptile and HP Grass Litleo, will trade multiple.

I do have perfect Pokemon in each egg group so if you have any hidden Power Spitbacks, eg. a Helioptile with the 30 Def. I could always breed it with mine and destiny know should eventually bring down that HP Ice IV. So I'm open to spitbacks.
Sorry for the late reply but nothing I really need atm.

It's all good, but could you CMT for

Froakie (Protean/Dive Ball)
31/Even/31/30/31/30
That is McGrrrs pokémon and he is not trading atm :/

Yeah, sure :) I am online at the PSS cause I gonna help someone hatch an egg, but we can see which one is faster ;) You can do the invite.
I'll be on in a second here. Just wondering, do you like anything else for Shiny Eevee? I can also breed Modest Ultra Ball Fennekin, Jolly Premier Ball Furfrou, and Jolly Luxury Ball Hawlucha w/Quick Gaurd, Baton Pass, Ally Switch, Entrainment; just need to update with those. I have a few other shiny monsters in my thread, so let me know. That eevee is awesome. :D

EDIT: I could also go for a female Chespin or Female Eevee if you have a spare flawless one; I have a flawless female froakie and a few others. Let me know. I'll wait for you respond before we trade.

Last edited:
I'll be on in a second here. Just wondering, do you like anything else for Shiny Eevee? I can also breed Modest Ultra Ball Fennekin, Jolly Premier Ball Furfrou, and Jolly Luxury Ball Hawlucha w/Quick Gaurd, Baton Pass, Ally Switch, Entrainment; just need to update with those. I have a few other shiny monsters in my thread, so let me know. That eevee is awesome. :D
I know it says shiny Trevenant is not for trade, but I think thats the other thing I would trade shiny Eevee for. Yeah its very awsome, hoping to have a shiny heal ball one soon too :D

I know it says shiny Trevenant is not for trade, but I think thats the other thing I would trade shiny Eevee for. Yeah its very awsome, hoping to have a shiny heal ball one soon too :D
Damn, Trevenant was the first shiny I bred, I don't think I'll be trading it until cloning comes out, but if one of the other eggs hatches I'll let you know. We can just do Charmander for Froakie for now; did you get see my edit about female chespin and female eevee? Let me know if you want to trade some non-shiny monsters today as well. I really need a good female Chespin. :D

Damn, Trevenant was the first shiny I bred, I don't think I'll be trading it until cloning comes out, but if one of the other eggs hatches I'll let you know. We can just do Charmander for Froakie for now; did you get see my edit about female chespin and female eevee? Let me know if you want to trade some non-shiny monsters today as well. I really need a good female Chespin. :D
I don't have any good spare chespin (my second best one with hidden ability is 2 flawless xD), and no flawless female Eevee. I'm pretty sure I have spare 4 flawless female Eevees if thats interesting, they are on my X game thought, so can't do everything in the same trade. But let me know if you are interested in them at all. I am online at the PSS right now ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)