Little Ol' Me's Trading Thread [NEW Update! 5/01] (17 New pokes!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't waste my time without telling me all the details, thank you for nothing
Look, this site is almost exclusively trading competitive pokes, including when they are shiny, events or legendaries. So it seems pretty OBVIOUS to me that I'm asking for competitive breeds as well. I can catch almost any of those wants in, ummm let's see.... two minutes flat.

So either you take some time like the rest of us for competitive stuff (let's face it, don't have to be a rocket scientist for that...), or you're not gonna get much luck from my thread (and a lot of the others imo...)
You're welcome for nothing, bye.

Look, this site is almost exclusively trading competitive pokes, including when they are shiny, events or legendaries. So it seems pretty OBVIOUS to me that I'm asking for competitive breeds as well. I can catch almost any of those wants in, ummm let's see.... two minutes flat.

So either you take some time like the rest of us for competitive stuff (let's face it, don't have to be a rocket scientist for that...), or you're not gonna get much luck from my thread (and a lot of the others imo...)
You're welcome for nothing, bye.
I don't even need the Slowpoke to be competitive since I can IV breed on my own which is why I was hoping that I wouldn't have to offer any IV perfect / Egg Move Pokemon, I do have some but I don't know what you would take for the Slowpoke. For example I can offer Rattled Poochyena, Sheer Force Marill, Marvel Scale Feebas but it seems those are somewhat common among traders on here

I don't even need the Slowpoke to be competitive since I can IV breed on my own which is why I was hoping that I wouldn't have to offer any IV perfect / Egg Move Pokemon, I do have some but I don't know what you would take for the Slowpoke. For example I can offer Rattled Poochyena, Sheer Force Marill, Marvel Scale Feebas but it seems those are somewhat common among traders on here
Of course, but for us trade shop owners, most of us have ready 5IV parents to breed, therefore the worst they can give is 4IV spitbacks. Freshly caught pokemon have barely any usable IVs unless you dexnav them to death. Also, it is unfair for you to trade us 1-2 31IV pokemons while we trade you 4+ 31IV pokemon in return.
Also, by trading us spitbacks, you significantly cut down the amount of time needed for us to produce a flawless product of the said pokemon. Win-win, no?

I hate to butt in into problems that is not my own but I really can't stay quiet for this one

Last edited:
Now were at least talking something productive.
I'm interested in the Feebas, if you give me IVs, nature, egg moves and ball. If you're interested in the slowpoke, make me a list of those pokes you have (that I don't), with all I need to know (ie balls, ability, IVs, nature, and egg moves).

I have a Feebas ready but like I said I don't need IV's on the Slowpoke therefore
you can only expect about 2-3 IV's on the Feebas and nothing more.
Nature is Bold, egg moves are Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat and ball is a Dream Ball.

I think that's more than enough for a female Regenerator Slowpoke Dream Ball

I have a Feebas ready but like I said I don't need IV's on the Slowpoke therefore
you can only expect about 2-3 IV's on the Feebas and nothing more.
Nature is Bold, egg moves are Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat and ball is a Dream Ball.

I think that's more than enough for a female Regenerator Slowpoke Dream Ball
Seems like I didn't get through to you... Never mind then....

Seems like I didn't get through to you... Never mind then....
I hate to butt in here, but I think the request (although a bit rude) is more than reasonable for a spitback of a Dream HA Slowpoke. You two are talking past each other - one wants a fairly competitive spitback, while the other wants a ball, gender, and HA. If I didn't already have the Feebas/had time to breed the Slowpoke, I'd do that trade. It's easy on both ends, it would take 5 minutes to breed the spitback.

I hate to butt in here, but I think the request (although a bit rude) is more than reasonable for a spitback of a Dream HA Slowpoke. You two are talking past each other - one wants a fairly competitive spitback, while the other wants a ball, gender, and HA. If I didn't already have the Feebas/had time to breed the Slowpoke, I'd do that trade. It's easy on both ends, it would take 5 minutes to breed the spitback.
I realise that. Tough if you read up a bit, I said I wasn't interested, but said I'd could breed him a spitback when given the occasion. What's put me off now from helping is more the reaction to that post (thanks for wasting my time etc) which does not make me want to help at all :/ So me not wanting to trade now is more a problem coming from his reaction than the actual trade (and the fact that I don't ABSOLUTELY want a feebas ^^). Hope I cleared that up :)

I realise that. Tough if you read up a bit, I said I wasn't interested, but said I'd could breed him a spitback when given the occasion. What's put me off now from helping is more the reaction to that post (thanks for wasting my time etc) which does not make me want to help at all :/ So me not wanting to trade now is more a problem coming from his reaction than the actual trade (and the fact that I don't ABSOLUTELY want a feebas ^^). Hope I cleared that up :)
Ah, understood. Yeah, I'd feel put off, and I didn't catch the spare time = breed spitback. Gotcha. Best of luck!

New update! :D
Couple of new breedables on the way.

Also, be on the lookout for Battle Ready Pokemon, that section should be coming pretty soon! :)
If you have any requests for those, please PM me :)

Weedle
OT: Mike ID: 38864
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Shield Dust
Moves:
----

Diglett
Nature: Jolly Ability: Arena Trap
Moves:
-Reversal
-Endure
-Feint Attack

Machop
OT:
Mike ID: 38864
Nature: Adamant Ability: No Guard
Moves:
-Fire Punch
-Ice Punch
-Bullet Punch
-Power Trick

Tangela
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/00
Nature: Sassy Ability: Regenerator
Moves:
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain
-Rage Powder

Cyndaquil
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Blaze
Moves:
-Crush Claw
-Flare Blitz
-Flame Burst
-Extrasensory

Marill
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Huge Power
Moves:

-Aqua Jet
-Superpower
-Belly Drum
----

Yanma
OT:
Nature: Modest/ Timid Ability: Speed Boost
Moves:

-Double Edge
-Signal Beam
-Silver Wind
-Whirlwind

Skarmory
Nature: Impish Ability: Sturdy
Moves:
-Brave Bird
-Whirlwind
-Curse
-Stealth Rock

Aron
OT:
Nature: Impish Ability: Heavy Metal
Moves:
-Endeavor
-Curse
-Superpower
-Stealth Rock

Carvanha
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Speed Boost
Moves:
-Destiny Bond
-Thrash
-Hydro Pump

Swablu
OT:
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Adamant/ Modest/ Timid Ability: Natural Cure
Moves:
-Roost
-Feather Dance
-Hyper Voice
-Agility

Snorunt
OT:
IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Moody
Moves:
-Powder Snow
-Leer
-Rollout
-Avalanche

Axew
OT:
Nature: Jolly Ability: Unerve
Moves:
-Night Slash
-Endure
-Reversal
-Counter

[\hide]

I noticed in your wants you have a luxury ball shuppet,
I've got a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Luxury ball Shuppet that's unfortunately male, but I've got some 4IV Female spitbacks if you're interested in either?

I noticed in your wants you have a luxury ball shuppet,
I've got a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Luxury ball Shuppet that's unfortunately male, but I've got some 4IV Female spitbacks if you're interested in either?
Yup, I'm interested in the spitbacks :) What do you want for it? :)

Hey MegaSimon interested in Flawless Modest or Relaxed Tympole for a spitback credit? (psst.. remember shellos?)

I prefer a flawless credit + EV training though, whichever better for you :)

Hey MegaSimon interested in Flawless Modest or Relaxed Tympole for a spitback credit? (psst.. remember shellos?)

I prefer a flawless credit + EV training though, whichever better for you :)
Yes interested in the Tympole (which ball though?). Though I have to admit I did not understand one bit of the trade you're proposing, the part with the credit, EV training etc O:) :P

I'm a little slow today :P

Yes interested in the Tympole (which ball though?). Though I have to admit I did not understand one bit of the trade you're proposing, the part with the credit, EV training etc O:) :P

I'm a little slow today :P
Basically I'm offering either EV training and 1 credit for the dive tympole or 1 spitback credit (you seem to differentiate these two types of credit) for the dive tympole :)

Basically I'm offering either EV training and 1 credit for the dive tympole or 1 spitback credit (you seem to differentiate these two types of credit) for the dive tympole :)
I think I'd rather give you a credit for the tympole, not too keen on Ev training ^^ That sound good?

Spitback for spitback then, or flawless for flawless? :) Also Since you're interested in others, do you have a thread I can have a look at? :)
I'll do spitback for spitback or flawless for flawless, up to you, but like I said the flawless I have is male. I unfortunately don't have a trade thread, don't have internet access during most of the week so can't really maintain one, that being said I don't really have much to show, only got ORASXY like a month ago so I've only bred about 30 mons, most no matching ball.

I'll do spitback for spitback or flawless for flawless, up to you, but like I said the flawless I have is male. I unfortunately don't have a trade thread, don't have internet access during most of the week so can't really maintain one, that being said I don't really have much to show, only got ORASXY like a month ago so I've only bred about 30 mons, most no matching ball.
Right. Then I'd like spitback for spitback, and I'd like a female :) From what I've understood, I have to have mine ready before sunday for the trade?

Right. Then I'd like spitback for spitback, and I'd like a female :) From what I've understood, I have to have mine ready before sunday for the trade?
I've got internet access during the week, just not constantly, so if by sunday is a problem for you it's ok.

BIG UPDATE!
Heya guys! I'm back after two weeks without too much trading, so let's welcome 19 new pokes with us today!!

Charmander
OT:
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Solar Power
Moves:
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Dragon Pulse
-Ancient Power

Shellder
OT:
Nature: Jolly Ability: Skill Link
Moves:
-Aqua Ring
-Rock Blast
-Rapid Spin
-Icicle Spear

Lapras
OT:
Nature: Modest/ Timid Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
-Dragon Dance
-Whirlpool
-Freeze-Dry
-Ancient Power

Eevee
OT:
Nature: Timid Ability: Adaptibility
Moves:
-Wish
-Covet
-Charm

Kabuto
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Weak Armor
Moves:
-Harden
-Rapid Spin
-Knock Off
-Mud Shot

Cyndaquil
OT:
Nature: Timid Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:
-Crush Claw
-Flare Blitz
-Flame Burst
-Extrasensory

Totodile
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Torrent
Moves:
-Aqua Jet
-Ice Punch
-Dragon Dance
-Crunch

Snubbull
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Intimidate
Moves:

-Close Combat
-Crunch
-Focus Punch
-Heal Bell

Shuppet
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Frisk
Moves:
-Knock Off
-Disable

Shinx
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Keen Eye
Moves:
-Thunder Fang
-Ice Fang
-Fire Fang
-Night Slash

Burmy
OT:
Nature: Modest Ability: Keen Eye
Moves:
----

Burmy
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Keen Eye
Moves:
----

Riolu
OT:
Nature: Jolly Ability: Prankster
Moves:
-Blaze Kick
-High Jump Kick
-Bullet Punch
-Crunch

Tirtouga
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sturdy
Moves:
-Bide
-Withdraw
-Knock Off

Gothita
OT:
Nature: Modest/Timid Ability: Shadow Tag
Moves:
----

Bunnelby
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Huge Power
Moves:
-Agility

Flabébé
OT:
Nature: Bold Ability: Flower Veil
Moves:
----

Espurr
OT:
Nature: timid Ability: Own Tempo
Moves:
----

Noibat
OT:
Nature: Modest Ability: Infiltrator
Moves:
-Screech
-Tailwind
-Supersonic

Also, I will open a new battle ready section in the next couple of days! Enjoy! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)