Little Cup Initial Banlist Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go, Mantyke/Chinchou/Horsea/Lotad/Buizel/Clamperl/Feebas! Use Agility/Shell Break/Rain Dance/Splash! Now use Surf/Hydro Pump/HP Water!

It's a OHKO!

@ above: if a pokemon with Quick Attack can't switch in, it can't counter, only revenge. Like with Salamence and Ice Shard, that doesn't work.

Also, 65/45/45 defenses are fairly good, around Machop-level. Machop takes less than 50% from most Quick Attacks.
Obviously it's going to get raped by anything with a water/grass type move, I wasn't saying it won't but Hippo with evo stone does all of Hippo's regular jobs better. Just saying.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Consider this for EVo Stone: Meditite is almost guaranteed to start unbnned, and that crazy thing can still tear through a lot of Evo Stone Pokemon(and its very common for dealing with Zuruggu).

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
quick attack OHKO's Yanma after SR.
From what, exactly?

This is Quick Attack from Eevee (the best user of Quick Attack in Little Cup) using the Mixed Attacker set (Naughty, 240 Atk EVs) v. 0/0 Yanma:

43.5% - 60.9%

not a guaranteed OHKO. Here's a Quick Attack from something a bit more common, Swords Dance Gligar, at +0 since Yanma won't be switching into Gligar.

21.7% - 26.1%

not a guaranteed 2HKO. Here is a link to the Smogon Damage Calculator. I suggest that you use it before making claims like the one that you made above.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If the shadow tag clause becomes standard, then does that mean that we'll be banning Gothimu and Hitomoshi?? Just curious. Gothimu won't be as threatening as hitomoshi, but it still has shadow tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)