List of things that displease me about RMTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. People who call stealth rock "stealth rocks"
2. People who name their RMT threads "Insert witty title here" thinking they're the first ones to do it.
3. RMT titles with the words "Dragonitemare," "Dancing in the Rain," etc.

Can anyone relate? I'll post more as they come to me.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i would also like to use this thread to ask an age old question

is this a small camel or does it just look like it because the camera zoomed in on it a lot?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I would also like to use this thread to ask an age-old question

this is a dude, right

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Am I the only one annoyed by all of the deviations from the book in Game of Thrones season 2?

I just feel like Season 1 earned them the benefit of the doubt, but I don't see the point in half of these changes.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
pick a harder one

God, Bill Kaulitz is so fucking hot. If he were to ask me out i would say yes even though i know eventually i would have to tell him i'm not gay, but i would keep the act up as long as i damn could and let whatever happens happen

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Well von, I know what you mean, but it's an adaptation. The Walking Dead TV series didn't follow the comic book down to the bone, but it got some stuff from it.

Though, on a side note, yesterday's episode was the only one I saw with a drastic change. Which was when Dany, Daxos, and Dany's gaurd found her khalasar all dead(most of them) and her dragons were missing. That built up some drama for the book series-virgins.

And I know that Baelish doesn't really visist Harrenhal and notices "Cupbearer Arya" in the books, but it built some tension in that episode. Which is always good.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah it's an adaptation. They are adapting from a book series that focused entirely on a few POV characters, so it was good in Season 1 to show a little more insight into characters like Cersei and Jaime.

Contrast that to the almost 50% changed season 2, with mostly really stupid things. Like Peter Baelish being everywhere, or changing Robb's love interest even though we could have instead seen him and Jeyne, or getting rid of the Crannogs and the Freys even though they would have been important in this season, getting rid of any subtlety to Margaery, Loras, and Renly, or shoe horning Tywin into Arya's story. And apparently we won't see Vargo Hoat either! And yeah, Qarth is almost entirely different.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
wow pretty incredible

i was gonna lock this based on the op, then we had some funny posts, and then we had metang@

and this page like, isn't even done yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)