League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Korean execution is outstanding. They conceptualize their play very well and most importantly they EXECUTE the plan the BEST out of all regions.

Problem is, niggas be acting like that means the Koreans also have the best conceptual plans and strategies. Spoilers: They don't.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What are some inexpensive champs I can carry myself with? I'm level 10 XD but I'm ok with high skill cap champs cuz dota.

What are some inexpensive champs I can carry myself with? I'm level 10 XD but I'm ok with high skill cap champs cuz dota.
if you mean "inexpensive" as in the 3150 range then corki / master yi / jax / evelynn / kassadin / katarina / tryndamere / twitch / xin zhao are all 3150 or less and are all capable of carrying games pretty easily

if you mean 1350 or below then only evelynn / master yi / jax / tryndamere fit in that category (tristana is another 1350 champion that is pretty easy to carry with)

if you mean 450 champs then annie / ashe / master yi are your best bets

of the champs i listed, master yi is probably the best for completely pubstomping. he requires almost no skill to play and he's only 450 IP

If you're stuck with 450 IP champs, then Ashe and Annie are solid choices, Kayle is good but kinda tricky to play (after a couple hundred games I still suck with her).

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
best champions for dupe mode? i've been having fun with lee but i want to play a viktor game
I wanna see all Trundle. Poop dicks everywhere (shut up ice dildos), ults stacking someone up to ungodly amounts of Armor. Less of these skillshot champs, more all-out clusterfuckery like a couple of Singed games I've seen pop up. Most everything else has been Lux / Blitz / Nidalee and a few other common champs.

Shaco? Boxes everywhere, except they don't last long enough to setup an impenetrable minefield like Teemo. Invisiblinks and clones for total confusion. Requisite Draven too of course.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
ah another clg member to hit curse. :3

but tbh that team looks much stronger now imo. bar dominate, i think he sucks but everyone else is pretty solid. i think aphromoo will turn some heads and more importantly...

if curse and quantic makes it, doublelift gets to face his two old supports. i think pobelter may get smashed by everyone though. his such a feast or famon type of player.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Koreans are still way ahead of everyone. Ozone was trash and there were many signs that the current patch ruined them, just wasn't that obvious at the time. No one knew anything about sword and skt lost to omg. This caused the hype train to stop for a little bit. But if you knew anything about skt1 you would know that they always lose game 1 and adapt later.

Imp refused to play corki, dade was a mess and looper only played two champs. Najin sword had a lot initial hate because of not making it past group stage at ogn, but if you watched ogn you would know why this happened (pray trolling with draven + having the hardest group ). Najin is a team with a ton of potential but people were too stupid to realize it ( tri force meta greatly boosted their team where for ozone it ruined it ). Funny how reddit says najin vs skt was the real final when najin got so much hate before worlds.

Also people don't realize that KT b is a god Korean team that's like on the same level as skt1 but didn't even go to worlds.

Anyways that ends my drunk Korean rant about why the hype train thing was stupid. People who truly pay attention to the Korean scene know the truth.
World Elite was making teams like OMG/Royal look like a joke the last few weeks of the LPL, but they weren't even allowed to play in qualifiers due to their disastrous Spring season. Korea isn't the only team that was missing some of their top tier teams.

I think it's pretty clear that they're the strongest region, but the gap really isn't that big.

I still can't buy into Aphromoo. He seems like a solo queue pubstomp player. On Fear/Whatever name they liked that week they did good in the TSM tourneys, but that's it. They were disappointing in LAN tournaments. He wasn't good on CLG either.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
World Elite was making teams like OMG/Royal look like a joke the last few weeks of the LPL, but they weren't even allowed to play in qualifiers due to their disastrous Spring season. Korea isn't the only team that was missing some of their top tier teams.

I think it's pretty clear that they're the strongest region, but the gap really isn't that big.
WE was in control, they lost some matches in the their last week of play and weren't able to qualify to regionals. I remember me and earthworm had this discussion before worlds started. It was a 3 way tie and they were the last place team in that 3 way tie with PE and Royal Club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)