Kokiri Forest Shop (Closed Until Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Your OP didn't mention Drilbur in the Pokemon you wanted. I thought we were doing your perfect Flabebe and a Skarmory spitback for all 4 of my spitbacks.
Can you provide female spitbacks? If so I'll call it a deal. Will provide a female Skarmory as requested.

Can you provide female spitbacks? If so I'll call it a deal. Will provide a female Skarmory as requested.
The Venipede and Dratini are female. The Froakie and Fletchling are male. I could throw in a Rotom, male Tyrunt, female Pinsir, or female Marill spitback too, if you'd like.

The Venipede and Dratini are female. The Froakie and Fletchling are male. I could throw in a Rotom, male Tyrunt, female Pinsir, or female Marill spitback too, if you'd like.
Could I get the Pinsir and Marill and remove the Dratini? I've added you for the trade. Cheers!

The Skarmory outleveled whirlwind and brave bird out of its pool in the breedery but it has it. I can trade you one at level one in a few minutes. Just need to IV check some unknowns I have if it makes a difference.

Alright guys and gals, your respective Pokemon are ready. I'l be online for a while, so just shoot me a trade request (give me about 5 minutes to get all your FCs added).

EDIT: ljesss, I need your FC.
The Staryu is ready! My IGN is Alice
Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Do you have any female HA Bulbasaurs with the egg moves? Since I could try breeding Omanyte or something else for it...

POKEMON WANTED: Bold rotom
IV SPREAD: Perfect
OTHER NOTES: Nope
YOUR OFFER: Breeding pair: 2 adamant guts 5iv Timburrs (1 male and 1 female) with mach punch and drain punch egg moves
YOUR FC: 3625-9125-3538
YOUR IGN: Mikey
Your Rotom is ready. I'm going to bed. We'll trade tomorrow. =)

Alright guys and gals, your respective Pokemon are ready. I'l be online for a while, so just shoot me a trade request (give me about 5 minutes to get all your FCs added).

EDIT: ljesss, I need your FC.
sry didnt catch you yesterday i was in bed sleeping. Are you available within the next hours?

More significant inventory updates. Now have a total of 45 different Pokemon available!

I'm going to bed; I have class tomorrow morning and early afternoon, and then Thanksgiving break! Yay time off to breed more stuff and add even more to my selection!

How is my order doing? just updating ^_^
To put it bluntly: poorly. I'm going to try again today, but if I don't get it within a reasonable amount of time, I'm just going to call it off. I don't really need the Gastly anyway.

EDIT: I was looking at your thread, not sure if it was there before and I just missed it, or what. But I am EXTREMELY interested in that 5-IV Ditto. What would you be willing to trade it for? I'll already assume that the female Bulbasaur will be part of it.

Last edited:
To put it bluntly: poorly. I'm going to try again today, but if I don't get it within a reasonable amount of time, I'm just going to call it off. I don't really need the Gastly anyway.

EDIT: I was looking at your thread, not sure if it was there before and I just missed it, or what. But I am EXTREMELY interested in that 5-IV Ditto. What would you be willing to trade it for? I'll already assume that the female Bulbasaur will be part of it.
yep same....

Hi me again would you trade your absol gende does not matter for a female heliptile 5 iv with dry skin egg move glare?

Joltik w/ Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
(Bug Egg Group)
M/F Ratio: 50%/50%

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Breed By Request

for a female Duskull w/levitate ?
Careful nature
31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

yep same....
Yep same as in same Pokemon as before? My perfect female Bulbasaur and a perfect Kangaskhan for the 5-IV Ditto?

Hi me again would you trade your absol gende does not matter for a female heliptile 5 iv with dry skin egg move glare?
Yup, definitely. After a request from last night, I have an abundance of Absols. I'll be online shortly.

Joltik w/ Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
(Bug Egg Group)
M/F Ratio: 50%/50%

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Breed By Request

for a female Duskull w/levitate ?
Careful nature
31/31/31/x/31/31 ?
Sure. I'll let you know once I have a Joltik bred for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)