Project King of the Hill - NOMINATIN'

Status
Not open for further replies.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Raseri - 11
Kiyo - 9
Cased - 7
Teddeh - 6
iplaytennislol - 5
Realistic Waters - 5
rozes - 2
Silver Aurum - 2
Allstar - 1
Aurosis - 1
BasedSexyPants - 1
Blast - 1
Brawlfest - 1
Prince Lucian - 1
Shaneghoul - 1
Soulgazer - 1

My Votes:
Silver Aurum
Aurosis
Tennis

With the votes counted, Raseri and Kiyo are the winners, meaning they will be battling it out to become the first KING...OF...THE...HILL!!!

Since the King usually picks the metas and neither of you are technically King yet, I will be picking one of the metas and each one of you will pick the others (to make it fair). My pick is for NU Monotype.

Please decide on a time of when to fight and the metas you have chosen (nearly everything is free game if you can play the meta itself) and post it all here.

Kiyo's Choice: DPP NU
[23:57] +Kiyo: can i choose dpp nu
[23:57] +Kiyo: yn
[23:58] +nv: y Kiyo

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ok guys time to vote for someone to overthrow the King. You guys have ~3 days to do so. :)

nv

The Lost Age
rozes - 8
iplaytennislol - 7
shaneghoul - 7
boltsandbombers - 5
Brick Small. - 5
Evan. - 4
Aurosis - 3
qsns - 2
Silver Aurum - 2
~Eternally - 1
Allstar - 1
Based Sexy Pants - 1
Cased - 1
Colbrushie - 1
FINCHINATOR - 1
Luck o' the Irish - 1
Shuckleking87 - 1
Soulgazer - 1

My Votes:
Aurosis
Silver Aurum
~Eternally

fooly cooly
Idk who tf this is but it doesn't matter anyways lmao

And with a very close vote, Raseri's challenger is...

rozes

Get together and let's make this soon-to-be amazing matchup happen as fast as possible. Please make sure to save replays and post whenever you get chances to fight. Good luck! n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)