Kanto Classic Giveaway! [offline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
deposited lvl 2 male wurmple
ign: Brandon

Can I get the machamp. My favorite pokemon to use in the classic was my good old gengar. Still my favorite pokemon of all time. I used the classic sub disable set and it worked great.
Sent! :)

Depositing a level 2 female Wurmple.
IGN: Gabe
Requesting Clefable - love the choice.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate but I planned on and love using Gyarados. It does so many things well, I'm especially a fan of the rest talk set.

Depositing a level 2 female Wurmple.
IGN: Gabe
Requesting Clefable - love the choice.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate but I planned on and love using Gyarados. It does so many things well, I'm especially a fan of the rest talk set.
Sent! Glad you agree with ball choice! :D

Sniped, trying again
Deposited: Lv. 3 Female Fletching
Requested: Starmie
IGN: Caio

I didn't participate, but I'd love to put my DDnite to good use. It's such a classic set-up sweeper and I just love Dragonite.

Thanks!

Deposited a female lvl 2 Wurmple for Machamp.
Ign: Karan
One great Kanto Classic pok is probably rock polish, weakness policy Golem. With sturdy, it really is a great sweeper :D
Thanks!!

Deposited female lv 2 Fletchling for Alakazam, if there are any left by the time you get around to this post, otherwise Starmie would be nice.
MSG: MegaSimon
IGN: Nochielo

My favorite part about the tournament was definitely the nostalgia factor, I was a boy when Pokemon Blue came out and, despite a long competitive hiatus, I've always stuck around. It was nice to get to build a team with the pokes I am the most fond of. Alakazam was always my favorite design from that era (along with Blastoise, but I couldn't find a spot for it) and to see it come back to his competitive glory days was quite a sight.

Thank you!

EDIT: Missing info, my apologies
EDIT 2: Received, thanks again!

Last edited:
Sniped, trying again
Deposited: Lv. 3 Female Fletching
Requested: Starmie
IGN: Caio

I didn't participate, but I'd love to put my DDnite to good use. It's such a classic set-up sweeper and I just love Dragonite.

Thanks!
Deposited female lv 2 Fletchling for Alakazam, if there are any left by the time you get around to this post, otherwise Starmie would be nice.
MSG: MegaSimon
IGN: Nochielo

My favorite part about the tournament was definitely the nostalgia factor, I was a boy when Pokemon Blue came out and, despite a long competitive hiatus, I've always stuck around. It was nice to get to build a team with the pokes I am the most fond of. Alakazam was always my favorite design from that era (along with Blastoise, but I couldn't find a spot for it) and to see it come back to his competitive glory days was quite a sight.

Thank you!

EDIT: Missing info, my apologies
Deposited a female lvl 2 Wurmple for Machamp.
Ign: Karan
One great Kanto Classic pok is probably rock polish, weakness policy Golem. With sturdy, it really is a great sweeper :D
Thanks!!
Got all of you! :)

Hi Simon !! i would like to requesst Starmie!!

deposited: lvl4 Female Wurmple
igN: GEPESE
messege: Simon

I enjoy using Jolteon the most over other pokemon in kanto classic, as he is my favourite pokemon and the batton passs+substitute set was very fun to use and work extremely well!!

Thanks so much, you rule !

Last edited:
Hi Simon !! i would like to requesst Starmie!!

deposited: lvl4 Female Wurmple
igN: GEPESE
messege: Simon

I enjoy using Jolteon the most over other pokemon in kanto classic, as he is my favourite pokemon and the batton passs+substitute set was very fun to use and work extremely well!!

Thanks so much, you rule !
Sent!! Enjoy! :D

Awesome giveaway!
Deposited a female lvl 2 Wurmple for alakazam.
IGN: Robin
Thanks in advance!

As for which Pokemon I enjoyed using, definitely my shiny RNG'd Zapdos w/ defog and HP ice that I never get to use on battle spot(due to Pentagon rule). It's just a great Pokemon all around! Takes a hit well, does good damage with Thunderbolt, gets rid of stealth rocks, and has roar! Overall I had a lot of fun with this format!

Deposited lvl 6 wurmple
For alakazam
Ign nee nee
Message kanto classic

Hi, i did not enter the tournament but if i did i would have used blastoise as a spinner, it would have been good cause he has dark pulse for ghost type(spin blockers) and aura sphere for kang. Ahhhhh good old kanto with new gen 6 moves are the best ahahaha

Awesome giveaway!
Deposited a female lvl 2 Wurmple for alakazam.
IGN: Robin
Thanks in advance!

As for which Pokemon I enjoyed using, definitely my shiny RNG'd Zapdos w/ defog and HP ice that I never get to use on battle spot(due to Pentagon rule). It's just a great Pokemon all around! Takes a hit well, does good damage with Thunderbolt, gets rid of stealth rocks, and has roar! Overall I had a lot of fun with this format!
Sniped, sorry. Put one back up quick, there's only one Alakazam left!
Deposited lvl 6 wurmple
For alakazam
Ign nee nee
Message kanto classic

Hi, i did not enter the tournament but if i did i would have used blastoise as a spinner, it would have been good cause he has dark pulse for ghost type(spin blockers) and aura sphere for kang. Ahhhhh good old kanto with new gen 6 moves are the best ahahaha
Sent!

1 left, look at the numbers under the mons I'm proposing ;)

will soon be going offline though, so you might want to be quick
EDIT: I saw the number under but I saw your comment about the guy getting sniped so didn't know if that went through or not :x my apologies!

I'll take it!

I submitted a wurmple level 2 female with a pecha berry with the message megasimon!

I didn't participate but would of loved to play w/ Alakazam, fell in love with the pokemon ever since Sabrina used it against Ash in the anime.

EDIT: Received!

Last edited:
EDIT: I saw the number under but I saw your comment about the guy getting sniped so didn't know if that went through or not :x my apologies!

I'll take it!

I submitted a wurmple level 2 female with a pecha berry with the message megasimon!

I didn't participate but would of loved to play w/ Alakazam, fell in love with the pokemon ever since Sabrina used it against Ash in the anime.
Sent!

Okay I redeposited.
Sorry, just a tad late, last Alakazam is gone :/ There are still clefable and Machamp left if you 'd like? Also, they are at level 50 (57 for machamp), so can't give you level 90 or more ;)

Deposited lvl 4 female wurmple
Wanted: clefable

My favorite pokemon to use is gengar! Although I didn't participate it would've been nice too! Maybe next time

Deposited lvl 3 female wurmple
Ign: Tony

Can I please have Machamp? THANK YOU.

I would have centered my team around machamp, he's been a favorite of mine since no guard was introduced to him in gen 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)