Just another XY OU Team

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Hello all team raters and people just here to get some ideas. I have used this team before i decided to get it rated. I am currently 15-2 with this team. Both losses are to Lando-i. If you could point some threats that would be great!.

250px-381Latios.png

StarFire (Latios) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EV: 4HP | 252Spe | 252SpA
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
-Draco Meteor
-HP Fire
-Thunderbolt
-Psyshock

I started with Latios because Latios is one of the strongest special attackers in OU. Specs Draco set can OHKO Rotoms and also Sableyes. HP Fire is for the Ferros and forretress etc. I have Psyshock instead of Psyhic for those pink blobs that i have started seeing everywhere. All in All Latios has a great move set and a good SpA stat to abuse it.

212.png

Scizzors (Scizor) @ Choice Band
Ability:Technican
EV: 252HP | 252Atk | 4Spe
Nature: Adamant (+Atk , -SpA)
-Bullet Punch
-U-Turn
-Aerial Ace
-Knock Off

Scizior is Also a STRONG hitter. With its priority Choice Banded Bullet Punch i have seen it work wonders. i run Aerial for those Keldeos that you see out there. I know you guys are thinking that is silly but it has came in handy alot. Knock off is for those incoming gliscors. U-turn is just do get that stab move in there to take out those Latios
heatran_by_leafingo-d4dp4h7.png

Miami (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EV: 252HP | 252SpD | 4SpA
Nature: Calm (+SpD , -Atk)
-Toxic
-Stealth Rocks
-Earth Power
-Lava Plume

Heatran is a very generic SpD wall. You guys have seen this set and this mon used so there isnt much to be said.
AxQPGPuCAAAcb1w.png large.png

How Slow? (Slowbro) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EV: 252HP | 252Def | 4SpA
Nature: Bold (+Def , -Atk)
-Toxic
-Scald
-Psyshock
-Slack off
Another Slandered set not much to say besides i have slack off and regenerator for those pp stall Chanseys.

530___excadrill_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d3ab1hg.png

Holes (Excadrill) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EV: 252Atk | 252Spe | 4HP
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
-Earthquake
-Shadow Claw
-Iron Head
-Poison Jab

Excadrill has been used greatly now that it is allowed in OU. Mold breaker is great it gets gengar and Rotom-W the hell out of there. Shadow Claw is for those silly Psychic types. I dont know if there is something to replace poison jab. If you guys have a suggestion that would be greatly appreciated.

Mega_Absol.jpg

Horny (Absol) @ Absolite
Ability: Justified -> Magic Bounce
EV: 252Atk | 252Spe | 4HP
Nature: Adamant (+Atk , -SpA)
-Swords Dance
-Sucker Punch
-Night Slash
-Psycho Cut

MEGA ABSOL is the best mega in my opinion. With its STAB Priority Sucker Punch its the best priority in the game. Most people forget it has magic bounce when it megas so usually i get free hazards and one swords dance. Psycho Cut is the only move im not to sure about. is there a better move i could replace i with?

THIS IS MY TEAM NOW LOVE IT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)