It's Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of you have seen this Rebecca Black's Friday

actually, this is one of the most stupid things i've ever listened to. thoughts on it? what parts do you think are the most ridiculous? any other ridiculous people trying to get famous that you have seen?

Rebecca Black said:
Partyin' Partyin' YEAH!
Rebecca Black said:
Yesterday was thursday thursday, today is friday friday. Tomorrow is saturday and sunday comes afterwards
Rebecca Black said:
Which seat can i taaaake?

this song does nothing but confuse the shit out of me

i mean where in the week do monday tuesday and wednesday lie?

ALSO

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

The lyrics are uninspired, the instruments are bland, the vocals are shit, the music video sucks...There are literally NO redeeming qualities to this song. I'm pretty sure it's the worst song ever made.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Okay so apperently there are a lot of these???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHfRUW99aI&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsiRwvGQn_M&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivcyoJv_kc&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioOEBdIgQ5g&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y_hp7TfBm4&feature=relmfu
All equally retarded and preformed by like 13 year old girls
Who the fucking shit is trizzy66 and why the fuck is she putting these up.

All of them are"Written and produced by Patrice Wilson and Clarence Jey"

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh so that's what this weird fad is.

Having now listened to it, it makes me lose hope in ever becoming a successful musician. Probably because I'm not a supposedly attractive young girl. Never mind I guess!

These are not musicians, they are business women. From a buisness perspective they are awesome knowing their audience and all that. As musicians they suck so bad; i initially thought this was a parody of some pop song.

A spoiled rich girl gets her mother to okay a music video for her untalented self.. and she becomes the most popular joke on the internet instantly. I'm so tired of seeing this video and this chick everywhere. And I'm disappointed this forum is joining in on the "fun"

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
A spoiled rich girl gets her mother to okay a music video for her untalented self.. and she becomes the most popular joke on the internet instantly. I'm so tired of seeing this video and this chick everywhere. And I'm disappointed this forum is joining in on the "fun"
well what do you expect?

it's friday

it does make sense.. i think i'm just more upset that it's in my head. and my girlfriend isn't making it any easier as she's been randomly singing a little here and there throughout the day.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
wikipedia said:
In an interview with The Daily Beast, Black's mother, Georgina Kelly, recalls how a classmate of Black informed her of Ark Music Factory, an LA record label that allowed young singers to gain experience in the industry by recording a track for a small fee. Kelly paid Ark Music $2,000 for a package that included a choice of two pre-written songs.

Black herself chose the song 'Friday', as "the other song was about adult love – I haven't experienced that yet. 'Friday' is about hanging out with friends, having fun. I felt like it was my personality in that song." Ark Music handled the video's production, and also made heavy use of the pitch-correcting software Auto-Tune. Kelly had some doubts over the quality of the lyrics, but was told by Black that "I sang it as they wrote it, Mom."
bless

autotune + helium + 11 year old girl = fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun we so excited

also, this is awesome:
YouTube epic comment said:
that awkward moment when you don't know which seat to take.
i fucking loled xD

also: buttsmack @1:55

@swagger:
and also made heavy use of the pitch-correcting software Auto-Tune.
ergo no voice to begin with

In an interview with ABC News, Black's mother, Kelly, stated that she was "angry and upset" after Black was brought to tears by comments such as "I hope you go cut [yourself] and die."[29] However Black said that she soon got over such comments.[30] She also went on to make a on-camera request for her idol Justin Bieber to perform a duet with her.[31]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)