Its been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the deal, before last week, i hadn't played for almost 2 months, and i was a bit sloppy (basically giving an excuse for the evs) but this is the team i made when i came back. Thanks for the rate, be as harsh as you want.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 236 HP/200 Atk/72 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Explosion
- Thunderpunch
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
---
Heracross (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Guts
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Night Slash
- Stone Edge
---
Snorlax (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 156 HP/40 Atk/96 Def/216 SDef
- Selfdestruct
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Frustration
---
Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 120 Atk/252 Spd/136 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Focus Punch
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
---
Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 156 HP/16 Atk/120 Def/216 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Avalanche
---
Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP/200 Def/56 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Whirlwind
---

This team has quite a hard time dealing with Sub-Magnet Rise Magnezone, just one of the things to point out.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Please read the RMT rules:

RMT Rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you're having trouble with this one, start by give an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
I'll have to lock this thread for breaking that rule, but please feel free to repost your RMT when you've expanded on it a little. As a sidenote, your Snorlax set is illegal; SelfDestruct is a 3rd gen XD move, whereas Pursuit is a 4th gen egg move. It's impossible to have both those moves on the same Snorlax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)