is skrillex the autistic elvis costello

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
god y0ou know before i did the googler img search for this i thought he went by skillrex which is way cooler since hed be a skilled king but i was juust wrong so

he looks like he cries in his basement a lot to me?

small price for being able to fuck anyone you want
By "anyone" I assume you mean "females and homosexual males who have not only looked up or otherwise seen a certain mainstream dubstep artist, but also appreciate his works to a great extent, or most people who find him very attractive"

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
vader who the heck is that girl in your avatar she's very pretty
on an unrelated note she looks kinda like an older arya? am i the only one getting that

lmao. not sure if serious.
oh no he totally could
or most people
more than you could ever want surely

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I am pretty sure a lot of women would be turned off by the fact that he looks like a retard.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
vader who the heck is that girl in your avatar she's very pretty
on an unrelated note she looks kinda like an older arya? am i the only one getting that

oh no he totally could
or most people
more than you could ever want surely
she's the girl who plays Arya-Maisie Williams.

on a side not, skrillex is a music talent-BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Say what you will about him, but he's 900x more successful at what he does than any of you will ever be...

Say what you will about him, but he's 900x more successful at what he does than any of you will ever be...
Lets see if he's even on the charts in five years before we go making silly assertions.

Also Dubstep just sounds like a 56k modem to me.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
how long before some people start posting burial and asking people to say 'DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A 56K MODEM TO YOU??'

also skrillex said his favourite song was an aphex twin one, and on the comments page it was entirely

'this is pretty good.... but where's the drop??????????'

disgusting

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I'd rather be poor than be a rich douchenozzle
you don't have to be a douchenozzle, just somebody who's willing to make music a lot of people don't like and some other people do like.

I'm sort of relieved to see that there's so much anti-skrillex sentiment on smogon but

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)