I'm lost and dont know where I am

Uhr hi, good to see smogon is still going strong. Who's still here who I'd remember? I think it's only been maybe three years though. So what's new? I pretty much lost interest in pokemon after netbattle disappeared. I recently got the new white version on a whim. It was fun, since I had no clue it even existed, so now I'd like to at least make a good competitive team again. I still have diamond as well. I'm almost 31. I hope I'm still, at least, the second oldest on this forum :o. I am still a stoner :o (less so ;)). I like Archeops.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
FUCKING STONERCHRIS

Dude I have been wondering what happened to you for years. It seems like we talk about you at every Smocon during the inevitable "remember cool user x" conversation. How the fuck are you man? How's the tegu?

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
stonerchris.................................. my lost lover

what the fuck is up dude

DoomMullet! I'm good thanks, yourself? I found Grimlock the tegu a new home a couple of years ago, the man-sized shits and accompanying stink got the better of me. I have a senegal parrot now, and my doggie is still here.

I have a full ev-trained heracross and azelf w/appropriate natures from diamond that I want to use in my white team. I'm gonna move them over when I beat that damned elite four...my "in game" team sucks so bad...

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
DoomMullet! I'm good thanks, yourself? I found Grimlock the tegu a new home a couple of years ago, the man-sized shits and accompanying stink got the better of me. I have a senegal parrot now, and my doggie is still here.
Haha, nice. I loved the pics you used to post of your lizards, those things were huge badasses. I guess the huge shits make sense.

As for me, I'm about to start my last year of law school, if you can believe THAT. Living in Buffalo, and I actually was just up in Toronto two weekends ago meeting a bunch of Smogoners, I wish you would've come back a little sooner!

Also, I'm going to be 28 in a couple weeks and Vineon is right behind you, and Kongler has long been replaced as the oldest Smogoner, so don't feel too old.

Whoa shit, blast from the past! We never really talked or anything but if there's one thing I never forget is

stonerchris said:
dear nintendo,
fuck you.

sincerely, canada.
On the first JAA thing when Nintendo announced only USA citizens could participate. Yeah, don't ask.

Ahh such a flood of nostagia. Jackal, Glen, Dan Dan, hi you guys, I assume others have just changed usernames since I was here last....orrrr I just forgot you, they dont call me stonerchris cause I like to murder people with rocks!

I'm happy my profile is still intact, now I can wade through old posts, good ol' internet memories.

I am going to school next fall for photography :D. One year left of that awful cheese factory, I worked there when I was here before and probably bitched a lot about it.

As for the pokemons, I completely missed the d/p metagame and feel a bit overwhelmed with all this new stuff, ugh. I don't think my trademark leech seed/sub sceptile would last long these days :(. Where do y'all play pokemon now anyway? Just on wi-fi or is there another simulator kicking around these days?

Glad to hear I ain't the oldest, but who could be older than Kongler? :o ;)
hmm who else is still around? Acura? chaos? steelicks? Aww I missed smogon, lets hug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)