Ideas for a Water Starter Fakemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been working on this idea after watching the video done by JelloApocalypse, for 2 days now I have come up with ideas about a Czech Region called Venceclav this is two words combined Vaclav a old Slavic name and Wenceslas a town square in Czechia. Going along with the theme of fire starter being based on the Chinese Zodiac I chose a Aurochs an ancestor to all cattle (so it would fit the bull zodiac) that is now extinct but lived mainly in Europe. For the grass starter being based around prehistoric animals I thought of a Burianosarus a dinosaur that was said to live in what is now Czechia. I'm having trouble coming up with the water starter this Fakemon needs to be semi aquatic and somehow be connected with Czechia. Thank You so much for the help I really appreciate it.

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hello and Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Unfortunately, I'll be locking your thread as it breaks the following Smeargle's Studio Rule:
The thread needs to include at least three artworks: Those artworks can depict the same subject as long as they're not the exact same image. In the case of written works and poems, the thread must include at least three different works or works that together exceed 1000 words. If you don't have enough to create your own thread, there are several mega threads where people can post and share their work:
Rate My Art /// General Sprites and Banners /// Writing Thread /// Music Thread

If you're looking for some ideas/pointers for a water fakemon, I strongly suggest asking in our Smeargle's Studio Discord Server! Hope this helps! If you have any further questions, do feel free to shoot me a pm c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)