I was a bouncer at a bar

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How many fakees did you remove in the past week?
realized I never answered this. The answer was none, for a few reasons:

1. less fake IDs than you would think
2. I'm not usually the one carding too often because we have more experienced carders that are better at catching fakes than me
3. it's summer, I'm in a college town, there's less foot traffic in general

---

that said, I have an announcement to make:

At the end of the month I'm moving back in with my parents to save some money so I will no longer be working at the Irish bar that I've come to know and love. Will this be the end of my bouncing career? Not sure, depends on what kind of job I pick up back in my hometown. I might bounce somewhere, if so I'll probably revive this thread. But if I get a different kind of job, maybe it'll be good enough to warrant its own thread. We'll see! Thanks for following along this relatively short journey that didn't have too many updates by the end lol

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
IT'S TRUE PEOPLE, THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD HAS CHANGED TO I WAS A BOUNCER AT A BAR, HE GOT FIRED I THINK
A few things:

1. I didnt even change the thread title myself, it was probably just ante being funny

2. I literally gave my two weeks notice that I was quitting in this thread the same day I gave it to my boss

3. Rooting for/being excited that someone else potentially got fired from their job is really shitty :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)