Close Combat

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish
252 HP/168 Def/88 SpD
STealth Rock
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Slack Off

Any improvements to make this my best team? Not THE best team, MY best team because my others suck.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Hello. Take a look at the RMT rules. As of right now, you're in violation of rule #3. Your descriptions are rather short so I'm going to have to lock this. Take a look at some of the teams in the RMT archive to see some examples of descriptions. When doing descriptions for a team, explain why you chose a certain Pokemon, how it contributes to the overall success of the team, etc. Best of luck.

3.. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)