How Cat Pokémon Think

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
What's with all the bagel references? Is that an inside joke I'm not recognizing or do cats just really love bagels and I was never aware of it?

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
They're about as focal in the cat universe as [REDACTED], so it only makes sense that they'd show up in this article.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Just saying, you forgot the Legendary Beasts, Litleo line, Mew Duo, and Necrozma-DM.
Litleo line is the only one forgotten, because the legendary beasts are just that, beasts not cats, no idea what you mean about the Mew duo, and Necrozma-DM was not forgotten if you read Solgaleo's entry and its ending.

Litleo line is the only one forgotten, because the legendary beasts are just that, beasts not cats, no idea what you mean about the Mew duo, and Necrozma-DM was not forgotten if you read Solgaleo's entry and its ending.
The Mew duo share traits with felines, particularly the heads.

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
Necrozma-DM is alluded to in the Solgaleo entry.
I did notice and do miss Litleo and Pyroar, but then again, they're probably among the most forgettable of the cats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)