ORAS OU how about my mega swampert team?

Everybody, can u tell me how about my team?

Swampert @ Swampertite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Protect

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Roost
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Dazzing Gleam

Altaria @ Unknown
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Roost

Last edited:
Hello! Unfortunately, we can't build a team for you, but you can learn how to do it yourself! Check out these links for more info:
Battling 101 Forum - Here you can get tips and mentoring on building a team. 11/14-11/16 are sign-ups.
SQSAs (master post) - This may not help you too much, but here you can go for some simple questions during your team-building (depending on the tier you want to make a team in, choose from the list and don't ask in the post itself)
You can also check out the community mentoring room on PS!, or the #communitymentoring channel on IRC. I'm sure you can get some help there.
Good luck and I hope you can get some help for your team ^-^

Hello! Unfortunately, we can't build a team for you, but you can learn how to do it yourself! Check out these links for more info:
Battling 101 Forum - Here you can get tips and mentoring on building a team. 11/14-11/16 are sign-ups.
SQSAs (master post) - This may not help you too much, but here you can go for some simple questions during your team-building (depending on the tier you want to make a team in, choose from the list and don't ask in the post itself)
You can also check out the community mentoring room on PS!, or the #communitymentoring channel on IRC. I'm sure you can get some help there.
Good luck and I hope you can get some help for your team ^-^
How about my team? Need ur idea , thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)