Holy Crap Fox, this reminds me of the time I smuggled salvia with Steve Buscemi

So I'm watching Family Guy today on Hulu, and I noticed a huge change between seasons. Older Faimily Guys had fart jokes, political joke, (somewhat) inncocent stuff like that. Now some of this shit is getting brutal. Don't belive me? If you want to sleep tonight, you might want to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94SbRbQGndg&feature=related
See what I mean? "The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round" has a totally different meaning now doesn't it? I'm not protesting to change Fox Network or anything, if that's the kind of nightmarish humor people enjoy, thats fine by me. Now if you'll exuse me, I shall go torch every mushroom in my front lawn.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A dog on mushrooms is about as funny as a fart joke so not much has changed. Btw this is probably my favorite Family Guy scene :/

I've got to say the new Family Guy episodes are nowhere near as good as the older ones. The recent series in particular has been abysmal. Returning to their roots may be good for them, as they're trying to be like South Park and The Simpsons at the same time and it's not going well.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this thread is now about foxes..

I saw a fox last night driving home from my girlfriends house. I didn't know foxes lived in my city.

WT F*ck focus i spit cookie crisp all over my desk now i wont be able to sleep until 8 pm on finals week, plz stop

Well, profanity is no longer as frowned upon as it once was. Let's remember that the Simpsons was so salient at first because people were astonished that a boy was disrespecting his father.

For example, now on cartoonetwork, they can say "crap" and "pervert". I've heard both of them used.

As profanity has become more accepted and perceived as humorous, it has grown in use. Shows like "family guy" and "saturday night live" have seized this opportunity.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
family guy is enjoyable as long as you're aware there's never really any genuinely good content or plots, and mostly just slapstick and tangential comedy. it's mostly about being as outrageous/accurate as possible while making celebrity references and jokes at the expense of at least ONE too-serious guy

that being said family guy still sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)