Other Help With My Rotation Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if I am in the right part of the forum or not, but I am trying to create a rotation team to defeat the Super Rotation 50-win challenge in the Battle Maison. I got all the other trophies without a problem but for some reason this one just seems to trip me up. I play pokemon competitively all the time (I do pretty well most of the time) and for the life of me I just cannot beat this challenge! It's driving me crazy!

So out of trial and error this is the team I currently have:

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Moody
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- King's Shield
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass
- Spore/Forest's Curse

Blaziken* @ Expert Belt
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Blaze Kick
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Salamence @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Atk / 200 SpD
Adamant Nature
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
-Bullet Punch
-Roost

*I also thought about subbing Gengar/Alakazam in for Blaziken; with evs spread in SpA/Spe and the movepool would be the standard movepool of Shadow Ball, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam etc.

I've managed to make it to 44 wins before dying and this has happened at least ten times! I make it to 40 and then kaboom. Any suggestions? Thoughts? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello kh_gal , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)