Hard Bodied an Uber RMT

Hello,today i bring you a Uber team that i have been laddering with on PO,here it is,enjoy the read.

Atlas (Groudon) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 92 HP / 164 Def / 108 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
Groudon makes a great ParaShuffler and lead,he can take almost any hit,and hits like a mack track,i wanted to add more special def. EV's than normal because he would keep being taken out by Kyogre,he also can wall ho-oh very well,and cripple lugia with Twave,all in all,he lives up to his (nick)name and is a true atlas of the pokemon world.

Golden Glory (Arceus) @ Life Orb
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
- Outrage
Aah,the most wonderful revenge killer set,but i added my own little twist,outrage,the reason why is because Dragon hits every type exept steel,and there arnt many steel types in theUber tier,but there ARE many dragons,which Arceus can easily wreck though,this guy is the stallion that i ride into victory most of the time

Purple Ice? (Kyurem-W) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Turboblaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Flare
- Dragon Pulse
- Shadow Ball
What can i not hit with kyurem-W,well,i can everything,hard and fast,because you might notice i run max speed with a scarf,i can be a revenge killer of sorts,Shadow ball is for the overused in uber,mewtwo.Ice beam for good dual stab with dragon pulse,and fusion flare for ferrothorn.He is amazing and i will use him in all my ber teams from now on

Mean Tina (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 136 HP / 252 Def / 120 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Shadow Ball
Goash,so amazing,just so perfect,this buddy o'mine is the MVP of the game,he will not get OHKO'D by ANYTHING,cripple threats and rest off any damage from there halved attack stats,such MASSVE HP,if i didnt let Girintina die early i would have had 100 turn long battles!A great wall and deserves a spot on every team!

Munchin'OnGems (Sableye) (M) @ Sticky Barb
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Foul Play
- Trick
You have no idea how good Sticky barb sableye is,too good, UBER good,he is almost garentied to KO atleast one poke with sticky barb+toxic damage,he is also an amazing anti-lead with Priorty taunt,the speed EV'S are for foul play,the little guy realy is a Prankster and serves his role perfectly

Hawkeye (Skarmory) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Whirlwind
The most amazing wall ever,Skarmory,with max HP he can easily wall EKiller Arceus,He even gets a few good hits off with brave bird,such a great phazer,and im happy to have him on my team,on problem is Zekrom because of his stab supper effective fusion bolt!But Skarm is still an amazing member of the team and I hope to be using him more ofton.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes,have a good day,bye!

Even though my own RMT I posted today seems to be invisible to the community, I'm a nice enough girl to give you a decent rate... Here goes:

Groudon: Change his EV's to Max HP and Max Def. Kyogre rapes him regardless of your Special Defense investment. Other than that, perfect.

Arceus: Outrage on Arceus is a terrible idea... first of all, even if you do kill the opposing dragon, anything that isn't a dragon, or dialga, could switch in and take a nice turn to set up, like standard ekiller. Speaking of extreme killer, switch your arceus set to it, as it would work better for you.

Extreme Killer (Swords Dance)
Life Orb / Silk Scarf Adamant
Moveset EVs 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
~ Swords Dance
~ ExtremeSpeed
~ Shadow Claw / Shadow Force
~ Earthquake / Brick Break / Recover

Kyurem: Perfect

Giratina: Switch Wilowisp for Dragon Tail and Shadow Ball for Roar. STAB + dual phaze is badass, and will really help your team.

Sableye: Replace with Thundurus:
Life Orb
Timid
~ Thunder Wave
~ Thunder
~ Hidden Power Ice
~ Taunt / Volt Switch / Hammer Arm
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

He does the same job as sableye and can actually hit back... hard.

Skarmory: Replace w/ Foretress, standard smogon rapid spin set. It too walls ekiller, but can also set up tspikes, sr, etc, and spin away hazards on your side, which your team is weak to.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
While I was going to rate this team, after I got to Sabelye, I had to stop reading.

I'm being nice here, but the amount of changes this team needs will either replace 1/2 the team or change just about every set on the team. Outrage Arceus and Shadow Ball Kyruem aren't needed when you have MUCH better options. That, and using Sabelye with a Jolly nature makes no sense to me.

Battling 101 is a nice play to learn the Ubers metagame, as I really don't want to put effort into rating this team, no offense. Also, PLEASE fix the grammar on this RMT, it was like a 10 year old wrote this :x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)