Happy America Day 2047!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It's almost that time of year again, boys and girls. America! ~fuck yeah~

Despite the numerous problems we face, and the current political atmosphere, I for one am looking forward to July 4th.

In preparation, i will be doing extra bicep curls for America, in the gym all week long. And with each sweat rippling, muscle vein popping curl I do, I will be listening to quotes from the greatest anime character ever created. Bandit Keith

I'll also be sure to pop back in 7 days from now to help smogon celebrate the greatest nation on God's green earth.

Oh, and guns. There will be lots and lots of guns somewhere in all of the above.................America!!!

Last edited:

Ninahaza

And so it begins.

America! A nation so great, it managed to appropriate the name of, and convince masses around the world that America is a country rather than a continent.

Happy 4th of July to the best Goddamn country on earth

eagle-hip-thrust-merica-murica-bglo8v0uh3yhoi69.gif

america-hurricane.gif

9jY.gif

Ninahaza

Nothing more American then accidentally scaring the crap out of some birds with some fireworks that disappear and reappear every 4th of July.
I just had someone on my street light up a bomb of a firework, causing multiple car alarms to go off. I went out to check my car, and luckily it was unaffected.

It's the most American moment I've had so far this evening.

DeliciousSolidIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh, America Day, the one day when fireworks illuminate the sky, reminding us that nothing says freedom quite like an explosion of colorful pyrotechnics. Because what better way to honor independence than by scaring the bejeezus out of our pets and polluting the air with a dazzling display of combustion?
Speaking about scaring the bejeezus out of people I was thinking about war veterans that come back with PTSD and I wonder how they feel about July 4th and all the pyrotechnics going on? must be a living hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)