SM OU Greninja + Lele Bulky Offense

This is a team I started to work on a few days ago, and it actually worked fairly well when laddering. If you have any tips for it let me know. I realized that I don't have any z-crystals so if you see an area where I should add it that would be great!

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn

Ash-Greninja is something that I wanted to base this team around. It is able to hit hard while also giving momentum with u-turn. after getting the kill and turning into ash-greninja it is a very reliable late game sweeper and wall-breaker. The choice specs is the best item I've used when testing a couple, mainly because of pure damage output and also no recoil.

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Ball

An incredible wall breaker that is very hard to wall without a bulky steel type. And when you predict the switch into something like ferrothorn and click hp fire, it will die allowing for lele to sweep through the rest of the team with psychic. There aren't many switch-ins to tapu-lele making this a great pokemon. And it has great synergy with greninja.

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spore
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog

This is my physical wall that can switch into Pokemon like metagross and pheramosa. This team is sorta weak to metagross, however putting it to sleep using amoonguss makes it a lot easier to deal with. Amoonguss is a great pivit to use and can accually to fair amount of damage using sludge bomb and giga drain. Regenerator works well giving me more health. And clear smog has gotten me out of bad situations with set up mons.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

I needed something to set up stealth rocks and landorus worked great in this role. It can u-turn along with greninja and is able to wall alot of physical attackers that amoonguss can't. Earthquake and stone edge allow me to hit most pokemon, and it lets me not be walled by flying types. The rocky helmet is very good and lets me switch into u-turns.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Charizard is my mega slot, it is a set-up sweeper that does a lot of damage and can sweep early or late game. it is actually fairly bulky as well. It can set up on Pokemon like toxapek and do a lot of damage to everything. The roost allows me to take off the stealth rocks damage while also giving me more survivability.

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Explosion

I badly needed a switch in for tapu-lele and the occasional mega alakazam. A good special attacker and pursuit trapper that can stop tapu-lele and fix the major weakness on my team.

This team has some holes and will need some fixing, if you have any tips I'll be glad to hear it. Thanks for reading this far!

Muk-Alolan @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Atk / 92 Def / 64 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant/Brave Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- /Fire Blast

44 Ev's special attack allows twice OHKO of Ferrothorn and Scizor with Fire Blast

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Abilità: Claws difficili
EV: 252 Atk / 4 SPD / 252 Spe
Adamant Natura
- Dragon Dance
- Fuococarica
- Dragartigli
- earthquake

I much prefer to roost earthquake seen that can pass attravero to Heatran

anything I'm happy to be is you liked.
I know how you found with Greninja Battle bond? also because I have not used it yet, I keep saying that I want to try it but in the end I always put the Protean saw the vastness of moves as though hp Extrasensory or fire stabbata Gunk and I do not know

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)