Tournament GEN8UU BLITZ TOURNAMENT [WON BY RAMOLOST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Reminder to schedule! In order to schedule properly, you should click on the username and post a message on the wall/visitor message stating: 1) the tournament you are playing, 2) your timezone, 3) your schedule when you can play and 4) if your opponent can accommodate you or their schedule if they cannot. If you AND your opponent do not wish to schedule publicly, I suggest you to save records of scheduling for proof for activity calls. If one of you wants to schedule on Smogon walls, you must do so.

The following players have not scheduled on Smogon visitor messages yet. If I get subs, I or Ramolost may sub you out if you do not respond to this message within 24 hours of this post (if we get subs):

eifo vs SpenderOfTime
Roxiee vs faded love
basaninho vs yovan33321
Artzu✪ vs Dat Aggron
Neetox vs BeTheShadow
Highways vs Monky25
zugubu royale vs ehehehehxcx
agenS vs Chuerk
Van Du vs ara
Ainzcrad vs Drud

If you scheduled elsewhere, please just let me or Ramolost know!

Reminder to schedule! In order to schedule properly, you should click on the username and post a message on the wall/visitor message stating: 1) the tournament you are playing, 2) your timezone, 3) your schedule when you can play and 4) if your opponent can accommodate you or their schedule if they cannot. If you AND your opponent do not wish to schedule publicly, I suggest you to save records of scheduling for proof for activity calls. If one of you wants to schedule on Smogon walls, you must do so.

The following players have not scheduled on Smogon visitor messages yet. If I get subs, I or Ramolost may sub you out if you do not respond to this message within 24 hours of this post (if we get subs):

eifo vs SpenderOfTime
Roxiee vs faded love
basaninho vs yovan33321
Artzu✪ vs Dat Aggron
Neetox vs BeTheShadow
Highways vs Monky25
zugubu royale vs ehehehehxcx
agenS vs Chuerk
Van Du vs ara
Ainzcrad vs Drud

If you scheduled elsewhere, please just let me or Ramolost know!
I did
FEE98413-1CF3-4096-B221-34B7773E80A7.png

Been here on time but foe didn't show up. I did say in the post that I wanted to change the time to tomorrow tho(which he didnt respond to), so I will wait for him again tomorrow. But as of today I ran out of time waiting so I will write this here. 467 11 11p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)