[GEN6 Trade Shop] Shiny Rare 5IV+ Pokemons : Looking for: Rare 5IV+ Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wave :D Whats up !!!!!! Interested in a shiny 5 IV Adamant Poocheyna ? Don't see it on your list :p
Link!!

ahh i have it ;; it's just hidden because I was told to keep it a secret ;w; still have it hidden at trader's request! thank you though!

I know you already got one but would you be interested in a Modest Download porygon? 31/x/31/31/31/31?

Alright I'll clone my porygon for you.

Which stage do you prefer base 2 or z? =p

Though I had Z nicknamed for me before cloning it whoops =p

Oh so you want both for mankey? alright fine might take a while xD cloned porygon. next up pory 2
Eep!! no no i'm sorry! just regular porygon modest @+@ not both!! ahh i thought you meant porygon 2 or porygon Z XD didn't know that there was the regular version too!

omg omg no i'm sorry ><;; I feel terrible haha. just trade me either of the two! ;; ahh i haven't finished Mankey yet T_T;;; my good luck streak died T_T;;

It helps when you know the interval I already knew porygon and porygon 2 Z I haven't found yet since I haven't cloned it enough.
I seriously wouldn't mind handing you them both for that mankey though.
Or perhaps I can find something else on your list for pory 2 up to you for all I care I'll gladly hand you them both.

It helps when you know the interval I already knew porygon and porygon 2 Z I haven't found yet since I haven't cloned it enough.
I seriously wouldn't mind handing you them both for that mankey though.
Or perhaps I can find something else on your list for pory 2 up to you for all I care I'll gladly hand you them both.

thanks so much!! ;; i'm so sorry i didn't look at the thread in time ><;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

If you're interested in getting it nicknamed I found the OT somewhere on gamefaqs I could PM you in the right direction if you wanna get it nicknamed.

thanks by the way ^^

My experiance
Porygon 3.9 seconds holding Dragon scale maybe that'll help you if you clone it later

Does the Shiny Scyther have Defog?
No :/. I can breed careful scythers with defog, but that one doesn't have it :(. I also have 6iv shiny naive salamence and 5iv shiny jolly pinsir with egg moves not on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)