Gen VII: Pokemon Sun and Moon Discussion MKII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is everything you need to know about for tomorrow.

New:
Wishiwashi (Solo Form)
Wishiwashi (School Form)
Pyukumuku
Morelull

Team Skull Grunts:
Plumeria
Guzma

New Alola Forms:
Meowth
Marowak
Raichu

Reactions: Mq
Innards out, so another ability that punishes contact moves? Or perhaps a special intimidate? Instant substitute?

Man sea cucumbers actually do a lot of stuff with their entrails.

Karxrida

Eventide
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If Serebii reported them, he must think they look legit enough (even if he's not completely confident they're real). I guess we can talk about these?

Personally, I'm not sure that these are genuine since 1.) 4chan and 2.) Raichu getting any sort of attention seems too unrealistic.

I cannot say I saw the Alolan Raichu coming. As I alluded to before, I'd normally expect a severe backlash for altering the Pikachu/Raichu design. Or does Pikachu maintain its basal form, somehow? (Should be interesting to see what new moves Raichu gets after evolution...)

Dang it. Pyukumuku doesn't have Guts unless it gets a hidden ability. I'm going to guess that Innards Out is another form change ability (the fist-stomach sounds like more than an animation). I'm also disappointed that it's pure Water. A poison typing would have really fit it. Can it at least get Gastro Acid?

Is Nintendo-senpai finally noticing Raichu-chan? Amazing. Been too long.
I am actually inclined to believe these because of Wishiwashi being the sort of Pun that I believe Nintendo would do. It's not only a play on a phrase (wishy washy) but Iwashi is japanese for Sardine, which the fish do look kinda like. (Thank you Valvatorez for teaching me that.)

There's also Hambo and hambre (ghost/fighting)
I saw em here
Many sites say that this a hoax :( These look cool though so hope that these are true..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming to the Pokemons released till now,

This Pokemon "Namakobushi", seems like a cake to me. This sounds funny, but c'mon now..

See? It's so tasty? PS: Do not eat it in the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, heard of Alolan Raichu?

Typing: Electric/Psychic
Ability: Surge Surfer
Artwork Level: SUPER CUTE!!

Electric/Psychic: First of it's combination. Though no practical usage, this set can be very useful with the high SpA of Raichu with a variety of Special Electric and Psychic type moves available.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
So we have 3 "Pika Wanna be"s this Gen so far. The Hedgehog, The Bed Sheet Ghost, and The Evolved Pika. I don't know what's more absurd, 3 "Pika Wanna be"s, or Evolved Pika being a "Pika Wanna Be."

My stance on Psychic Riachu is that I prefer Pure Electric Riachu because of the ears, but I do like most of the other changes, especially the eye color and tail surfing.

we get lots and lots of what seems to be first stage evo though, I'm always afraid to learn that one of them is just a 1-stage 'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)