Fletchling

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Gale wings
Nature: Adamant
Evs: UT
Egg Moves: n/a

Those two would be nice.

Last edited:
Your game was purchased in Germany correct? If so, Check My Thread for this Froakie for Masuda Method.

Pokémon: Froakie
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean
Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: -
Stock:
Male
ID: 42764 [Ger]
Would trade for Bulletproof Chespin

Hey, CMT for a hasty 31/31/x/31/31/31 Froakie.

I can also exchange english versions of larvitar and marill if you'd like, and I also have a flawles timid male froakie with torrent if you want that want also.
Froaki for Adamant Torchic

And im okay with the exchange of Larvitar and Marill

Hello, I currently have :
Scyther (F) : Adamant | Swarm | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Vacuum wave (in Pokeball)

Interested in that Marill of yours.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Would you be willing to trade Sand Rush Drilbur, Gale Wings Fletchling, or Speed Boost Torchic for Sturdy Skarmory?

I have a couple other things available (check the second post in my signature link) but I don't have any in stock yet.

I'm looking for 6IV males from different egg groups for Masuda method. Do you have any of those? I can offer english 6IV males from the same egg groups. Interested?

would you be interested in partnering up with me and swapping 6 iv pokemon

by that I mean, we could basically breed the same pokemon but since you are from Germany and i am from USA, we could just swap and proceed to breed via masuda method.
I currently have these pokes w/ 6 ivs

riolu
froakie
fletchling
dratini

currently breeding more

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
I'm interested in your german timid froakie, do you know when u would get a female timid froakie?

I have 5IV Adamant tyrunt or 5 IV jolly gible (all 31 except for special attack)

Hi there! I am interested in a Jolly Male Larvitar, Male Marill, and Male Hasty and Timid Froakies. CMT, and let me know if there's anything you'd like from there :)

Hello =) I offer you my...

Pokémon: Fletchling
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Gale Wings
Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Stock: Female

...for your:

Pokémon:
Froakie
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean
Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Stock: Male
ID: 42764 [Ger]

Interested? =)

would you be interested in partnering up with me and swapping 6 iv pokemon

by that I mean, we could basically breed the same pokemon but since you are from Germany and i am from USA, we could just swap and proceed to breed via masuda method.
I currently have these pokes w/ 6 ivs

riolu
froakie
fletchling
dratini

currently breeding more
I'm looking for 6IV males from different egg groups for Masuda method. Do you have any of those? I can offer english 6IV males from the same egg groups. Interested?
Sorry, i dont have any 6IV.

I'm interested in your german timid froakie, do you know when u would get a female timid froakie?

I have 5IV Adamant tyrunt or 5 IV jolly gible (all 31 except for special attack)
Well ive got one female 5iv, which i use to breed in about 80 eggs, so it could take some time.
I have 4iv flawed ones, maybe you would like some of them.

Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling (31/31/31/x/31/31) for a female marill?
Sorry, not looking for a Adamant Fletching anymore.

Hi there! I am interested in a Jolly Male Larvitar, Male Marill, and Male Hasty and Timid Froakies. CMT, and let me know if there's anything you'd like from there :)
Im interested in Jolly and Adamant Charmander, Jolly male Fletching, Phantump

Hi, I am interested in your Female Jolly Larvitar, I can offer:

Adamant Swift Swim Magikarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Modest Trace/Synchronize Ralts 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Can do Male or Female Synchronize or Male Trace)
Timid Gastly 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Let me know if your interested in any of them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)