Item: Damp Rock

EVs:
HP 252, SpA 252, SpD 6

Moveset:
Rain Dance
Thunder
Surf
Ice Beam

Team that I've made for fun in S/M. I didn't try it in online battles many times, strategy is simple.

Omastar as a lead shell smash one or two times (depends on what's rival doing), it can be a good setup I think.

Machamp is meant to be tank that can take and dish out decent damage it's only downgrade is speed.

Pikachu has only one aim- catching of guard, let him go on bulky Rock, Ground type Endure Earthquake or finish damaged opponent with Fake out, after survived Earthquake (presumably with 1 HP left) show wrath of your little yellow friend.

Flareon his here because I like him. Yeah I know it's garbage, but it's my favorite garbage.

Victreebel Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Chlorophyll. Clear message.

Lapras so I can switch my favorite garbage absorb water damage setup rain dance and Thunder to death everyone.

Yeah I'm amateur at making teams so I appreciate any tips :D

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. Also, if you would like to post a Gen 1 team, you may do so in the Past Gen Teams section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)