[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting: Deoxys
IGN: Nozomi
Deposited: Male L14 Psyduck
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.
Reason: I'm seeking it for the No Holds Barred online competition.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Gallade, Virizion, Stunfisk, Togekiss, Venomoth

MQJinx : Surprisingly, it seems the Psyduck already got sniped o.o

I need this cause I had to get something free for this month and this caught my eye.
Reason: I want to have a shiny Venomoth
Come on guys... I'm sending you a free Pokémon and am really not asking for much in return. Answers like this are borderline insulting to my intelligence (I'm still shocked I even had to add "because I want it" is not a valid reason to the rules). Please don't try to dodge the question next time.

Trying this again.

Requesting: Deoxys
IGN: Nozomi
Deposited: Female L18 Finneon
Reason: I'm seeking it for the No Holds Barred online competition.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Sent: Gallade, Virizion, Stunfisk, Togekiss, Venomoth

MQJinx : Surprisingly, it seems the Psyduck already got sniped o.o

Come on guys... I'm sending you a free Pokémon and am really not asking for much in return. Answers like this are borderline insulting to my intelligence (I'm still shocked I even had to add "because I want it" is not a valid reason to the rules). Please don't try to dodge the question next time.
Well, I've been answering the same question like a year now. I come here to get legendaries to form lower tier teams. That's always the answer I'm giving, thought you might have figured by now, since I always come to req for a Pokèmon 1-3 days after the new month has entered. (Been requesting since late ORAS)

Requesting: Zapdos
Bold | Pressure | Leftovers
IVs: 31/x/31/16/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Volt Switch / Heat Wave / Toxic / Roost
Note: Soft-reset in Y

IGN: Danielsan
Deposited: Paras, level 20, female
Reason: I want to use it for a defensive pivot in BSS and have no realistic way to get one.

Really appreciate it!

Last edited:
IGN: Travis
Pokemon requested: celebi
Timid | Natural Cure | Leftovers
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot / Giga Drain / Psychic / Dazzling Gleam
OT: WIN2011

Reason: working on completing my living pokedex!!!
Message me whenever you are free to trade, thanks a lot!

Last edited:
VictiniStriker and Dr. Eyepatch : Both of your requests can be found in my other giveaway (the VGC Factory) where there is no limit, just in case you'd rather request it there and take something different for your monthly request here :) If you would still like to make it your request for July, let me know, it's not a problem. If you want to pick something different, feel free to do so, I will count it for July!
I am fine with the Celesteela being my request for July, but thank you for pointing out your other thread. I will definitely be checking it out. ^ ^ I have the same Scyther (Lv. 50, Female) and message waiting in the GTS for Celesteela.

Aegislash
♀
Brave | Stance Change | Life Orb
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef
Sacred Sword / Gyro Ball / Shadow Sneak / King's Shield
Additional egg move: Wide Guard

IGN : Pacifis
Deposited : Trumbeak female lv21

Reason i want : Aegislash is one of my favorite pokemon from XY generation and i missed him ^^

Last edited:
Hey Eisen, quick question... would it be possible to trade over a HP ice shaymin in ORAS? Been looking for one with earth power and HP ice! Let me know!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Zapdos, Celesteela, Aegislash

Awaiting trade: Celebi

Hey Eisen, quick question... would it be possible to trade over a HP ice shaymin in ORAS? Been looking for one with earth power and HP ice! Let me know!
Unfortunately not, I don't have any copies of that Shaymin left in Gen 6, sorry :(

Well, I've been answering the same question like a year now. I come here to get legendaries to form lower tier teams. That's always the answer I'm giving, thought you might have figured by now, since I always come to req for a Pokèmon 1-3 days after the new month has entered. (Been requesting since late ORAS)
It doesn't really matter how long you've been requesting, the rule remains the same... there have been literally thousands of requests since the start of this giveaway, I can't remember the reasons given in previous month unless something made them really memorable. And even if I did, even if I remembered your previous answers, I'd still expect you to state it with your request, it's part of the rules. Trust me, it takes you less effort to do that than it takes me to clone and send over your Pokémon every month, let alone the hours it took me to soft-reset for it in the first place.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Sent: Zapdos, Celesteela, Aegislash

Awaiting trade: Celebi

Unfortunately not, I don't have any copies of that Shaymin left in Gen 6, sorry :(

It doesn't really matter how long you've been requesting, the rule remains the same... there have been literally thousands of requests since the start of this giveaway, I can't remember the reasons given in previous month unless something made them really memorable. And even if I did, even if I remembered your previous answers, I'd still expect you to state it with your request, it's part of the rules. Trust me, it takes you less effort to do that than it takes me to clone and send over your Pokémon every month, let alone the hours it took me to soft-reset for it in the first place.
Alright, if you want me to answer the question that much, (already answered it above), I wanted this Virizion to have a wide variety of Pokèmon when arranging lower-tier battles.

Back again for another Ditto
Wanted: Ditto HPGrndPrft (31/31/31/30/30/31 Modest [HP Ground])
IGN: J.D.
Pokémon Deposited: Carvahna (Male Pokeball)
Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Landorus
♂
Adamant | Intimidate | Soft Sand
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Stone Edge / U-Turn
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar and RNGed in White 2.

IGN: サト
Deposited: Level 50 female Fletchling
Reason I want: i want to use it for this month competition. so much hope for this.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Requested:

IGN: Giorgio

Reason: Gengar is one of my favorite Pokémon and it would be amazing to have a shiny Gengar in my team.

I also need the megastone because I don't have enough BP to purchase it.

FC: 4597-0120-2017

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
IGN: cgycjs
Pokemon Requested: Jolly 6IV Ditto (and if it's easy to attach a gold bottle cap, that would be great!)
Pokemon Placed: Fearow, Level 25, Female
Message: "I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventures"

Finally trying to get back into the game, and I would love a flawless Ditto to help me start breeding again. Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!

Last edited:
Lillipup, male lvl 13 for the Lucario (Only one set available.)
"Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance."

IGN: Grubs

I need Luc to complete my dex.

This concludes my request for August 2017. Thank you.

Last edited:
Request: Darkrai (Darkium Z set)
IGN: Mertyville
FC: 0430 8291 3294

Reason: Darkrai is cool and I don't have one :(

thx :>

Last edited:
Request: Victini, V-Create set
IGN: Aravagantos
FC:

Reason: Same reason any special set Victini owner has: Sheer, unadultered shame of the little thing's waste of potential. It's like drafting Michael Jordan, the baseball player. Also I really like saying "VEEEEEeeeeee...CREE-ATE!!!" Don't judge me.

Thank you very much, I await your reply.

Thanks!!!! :D

Last edited:
Bold | Water Absorb | Icium Z
IVs: 31/31/28/31/27/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 Spe
Scald / Flamethrower / Toxic / Haze
OT: Helen

Reason: Need other legit volcanion set in case it's become more viable pokemon in the future of OU Tier

Thx in advance!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Deoxys, Ditto x2, Landorus-T, Gengar, Lucario, Darkrai, Victini

Awaiting trade: Volcanion

Glitcheus : I think something probably went wrong with your post? It posted 3 times, and none of them indicate your deposited Pokémon. Do you think you could remove 2 of the posts and edit the other with your deposit?

Hey there! First, thank you for the shiny alakazam last july. That mon was beastly!
Now for my august request;
*Shiny Mega Gengar
*ign: Prince
*reason: pokedex completion purposes, as i dont have someone to trade my 5iv haunter with :( . I also really like how subtle gengar's shininess is but when it goes mega then bam! All white it goes. I think its pretty badass
Pokemon deposited: lv. 15 female cutiefly

Hello again!

Requested: Lando-I with Sheer Force
Deposited: Scyther female Lvl. 1
IGN: Jessie
Reason: Lando is my favorite Pkmn from Gen. 5

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Requested: HP fire Ditto with gold bottle cap
Deposited: Vullaby, level 55, female
IGN: Danielsan
Reason: Would like to try to breed an HP fire Greninja and Venusaur.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Medicham
Jolly | Pure Power | Medichamite
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Fake Out / High Jump Kick / Zen Headbutt / Ice Punch
Additional egg moves: Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Quick Guard
Hatching location: Mount Lanakila
Note: Fully redistributable

IGN: Edgar
Deposited: Level 14 F Grubbin
Reason: Medicham is my current favorite Mon and i think it'd make a fantastic addition to my competitive team. Plus those ghost arms are amazing :D

Thank You So Much!​

Last edited:
Wanted:6iv Ditto Holding a Gold Bottlecap, jolly nature
Deposited: level 1 gible
Reason: I really want a 6iv ditto to breed with in Sun and Moon, so I can breed all new gen 7 pokemon in gen 7 and breed everything else with another ditto in ORAS. Also I need a gold bottlecap because I got a shiny with a good nature and I really want to be able to use it.
Thanks so much in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)