[Gen 6-7-8] ⚡ Blizz's Ditto Dynamo ⚡

Hey, wondering if I could get the following:
  • Home Username: Derek
  • Pokémon Deposited: Male Carkol Lv. 18
  • Requesting Wooloo #111
Thanks! (I'll probably be back for a couple more, if that's okay!)
I apologize for the highly delayed response, I've been getting quite a lot of work done this week.

Unfortunately, I was unable to locate your deposited mon. Spits are highly prone to sniping, especially when I cannot check relatively quickly. Let me know when you've deposited, and I'll get it to you asap.

Alternatively, if you want multiple shiny spits, you can dm me on Discord with a list and we can just arrange a time for me to trade them over to your directly. I'll be available all day today and tomorrow.

Hi, wanting to see if ditto was still available.

Game: Moon
IGN: ASH
Pokemon Deposited: Level 27, female, Fearow nicknamed Most. Caught in Ultra Ball.
Requesting: Most Ditto

Thanks in Advanced!

Hi! Could you please trade me a ditto?

Game: Alpha Sapphire
IGN: Stells
Pokemon Deposited: Level 21, male
Tag: Most

Hi, interested in one of the perfect IV Dittos!

Home Username: Eternatus42
Pokémon Deposited: Male Lv. 18 Carkoal
Tag: Most

Also interested in some of the shiny spit backs, but I can only deposit a single Pokémon at the moment, so I’ll probably just make a new request later, if that’s alright.

Hi, interested in one of the perfect IV Dittos!

Also interested in some of the shiny spit backs, but I can only deposit a single Pokémon at the moment, so I’ll probably just make a new request later, if that’s alright.
Sent, enjoy!

If you would like a spit, I would recommend requesting in the next few hours, else I would wait until the weekend to avoid rapid sniping :P

Sent, enjoy!

If you would like a spit, I would recommend requesting in the next few hours, else I would wait until the weekend to avoid rapid sniping :P
Thanks! I can do the spits now, as long as that’s fine for you.

Pokémon Deposited: Male Lv. 18 Carkol
Tag: #106, Female Wooloo

Sent, enjoy!
Thanks again! If it’s okay, could I also get a second Wooloo? Planning on keeping one of them as an adorable little Wooloo and making the other a glorious Dubwool that will teach the world to fear the sheep.

Pokémon Deposited: Female Lv. 18 Carkol
Tag: #109, Male Wooloo

Home username: Ured115
Pokemon gender: male
Pokemon I want is male Torkoal

Thank you for doing this
I'm sorry, I don't understand this request. This giveaway has no listings for Torkoal. This giveaway is specifically for breeding Dittos and Shiny Spitbacks, for which Torkoal is not listed.

Home Username: Burgundy
pokemon deposited: lvl 18 male carkoal
Pokemon Requested: Most's Ditto

Thanks a ton for doing this!

Last edited:
Heya, awesome giveaway! I've been meaning to request some spitbacks for a little while, been procrastinating :toast: Please see below, thanks in advance!
  • SamJo
  • Female
  • G-Yamask #61
Received, thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm requesting a "Most" ditto, and a shiny Falinks :woop:

- Fargabarga
- Male
- Most Ditto

- Fargabarga
- Male
- Falinks #25

EDIT: Carkol for 25 got sniped. I'll send a new reply after work.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm requesting a "Most" ditto, and a shiny Falinks :woop:

EDIT: Carkol for 25 got sniped. I'll send a new reply after work.
Ditto sent, enjoy!

Unfortunately, I was unable to locate you second deposit, as you said it was sniped. I strongly recommend depositing on Saturday and Sunday when requesting spitbacks, beacuse they are especially prone to sniping and I cannot monitor this thread during my work hours with any kind of consistency. I will be online for roughly the next four hours. If you can deposit within that time frame I can probably get it to you - otherwise, I would recommend making a new request on Saturday or Sunday with the same details to avoid sniping.

Ditto sent, enjoy!

Unfortunately, I was unable to locate you second deposit, as you said it was sniped. I strongly recommend depositing on Saturday and Sunday when requesting spitbacks, beacuse they are especially prone to sniping and I cannot monitor this thread during my work hours with any kind of consistency. I will be online for roughly the next four hours. If you can deposit within that time frame I can probably get it to you - otherwise, I would recommend making a new request on Saturday or Sunday with the same details to avoid sniping.
Trying once more. No worries if you're offline :)

- Fargabarga
- Male
- Falinks #25

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)