FT: Many Shinies (Kalos Born)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in the voltorb, but since I spent hours breeding for that shiny Deerling, I am very cautious about trading it away :/ Haven't traded it to anyone. anything else you might be interested in?
uh no sorry :/ i can trade both tauros and voltorb for it though, and i won't redistribute it if you dont want me to :3

Mm okay. :) so I was wondering what is the trade ratio for legendaries/shinies? & are all the mon on your thread shiny?
All of my pokemon are shiny yeah :)
I don't value legendaries any higher than regular shinies, especially since you can't use them in battles online except for wifi battles with friends. I would do 1:1 for it :)

All of my pokemon are shiny yeah :)
I don't value legendaries any higher than regular shinies, especially since you can't use them in battles online except for wifi battles with friends. I would do 1:1 for it :)
It's so hard deciding. >.< I think I might go with
OT Strange 52590 Helioptile Timid Dry Skin 31/xx/30/31/31/31 HP ICE

That's fine :) I can't trade for a few hours, but I'll let you know when I can OK? :)
Sounds good. Same here also. It's midnight (gmt-9) & I work at 7 also. So I should be able to trade with you 7 hours from now.

Edit: Just shoot me a pm whenever you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)