Freedom Cup Playoffs [Won by MichaelderBeste]

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
Congratulations to everyone who's made it this far! Here are the playoffs, seeded by ELO during the ladder phase. The bracket will continue in tradition fashion, for example the winner of #1 vs #16 plays the winner of #8 vs #9 and so on. All smogon tournament rules apply, good luck!

All games bo3, smogtours.psim.us preferred
1. Ahsan-219
2. Ewin
3. Originality56
4. juliusfunnel
5. Skip The Drip
6 Buhrito
7. Reje
8. Bad Player
9. Mimikyu Stardust
10. Sylveon used calm mind
11. JustFranco
12. MichaelderBeste2
13. Clas
14. Ikaishi
15. PokemonTrainerLui
16. volcanionisgood

Ahsan-219 vs volcanionisgood
Ewin vs PokemonTrainerLui
Originality56 vs Ikaishi
juliusfunnel vs Clas
Skip The Drip vs MichaelderBeste2
Buhrito vs JustFranco
Reje vs Sylveon used calm mind
Bad Player vs Mimikyu Stardust

Deadline: Thursday 11:59:59 PM GMT-4
IMPORTANT, THIS IS A SHORTER DEADLINE THAN USUAL, IF YOU TRULY CANNOT MAKE A SCHEDULED TIME THEN ASK FOR AN EXTENSION BUT THE INTENT IS TO KEEP THE TOURNAMENT RUNNING QUICKLY WITHOUT TAKING A MONTH

Last edited:
erm, I messed up the scheduling but I did show up and you said that you couldn't play. I then asked to reschedule you never responded, we have a good amount of time left, dont you think it's a lil too early to call act.

MichaelderBeste2

is the Smogon Tour Season 35 Championis the 1st Smogon Masters Winner
World Defender
erm, I messed up the scheduling but I did show up and you said that you couldn't play. I then asked to reschedule you never responded, we have a good amount of time left, dont you think it's a lil too early to call act.
I waited 40 minutes for you to show up and told you that I got an appointment, so I left. Since I have two exams this week as well, it's tough to reschedule and in terms of it being early to call act, no. The deadline is a no john deadline and you failed to show up on scheduled time, so I have the right to claim the act win here

We had a miscommunication with the scheduling and missed our game. You haven't even made a effort to play or communicate after this, even tho I've seen you on Pokémon Showdown today and have PM'd you to play. It just seems very bad faith to call act on me when you haven't even tried to cooperate with me.

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting potential extension to tomorrow if possible, had to reschedule or ask for sub on literally everything today and woke up too late to relay this to michael - this is also on his wall but im yet to get a response. idm taking loss but id rather just play it out and enjoy the format

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)