Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Aron for my Safari Khan and fast mareep. Before that y don't you look for a rotom lv 1-10 with the message electrooooooooooooo asking for rotom W

Godspeed fluke. Godspeed. About he other mons, wanna trade now? I can't add you as a friend cuz I already have the limited no. of friends for other games and for OR, so wanna do it as aquaintances(wuts the spelling? ) ?? BTW, thanks for that rotom! Can we still register for the spooky cup? I'd like to join :3

Godspeed fluke. Godspeed. About he other mons, wanna trade now? I can't add you as a friend cuz I already have the limited no. of friends for other games and for OR, so wanna do it as aquaintances(wuts the spelling? ) ??
Are you sure you don't want to make room? Not even for me? :'(

Nah it's cool. Doing it via acquaintance is okay with me but I have no clue how that works. Are you already in there because I sent your something over GTS?

Are you sure you don't want to make room? Not even for me? :'(

Nah it's cool. Doing it via acquaintance is okay with me but I have no clue how that works. Are you already in there because I sent your something over GTS?
Sorry, I'll need some time to delete the ones I made for shitty spitbacks. Till then, we ought to trade as registered people. Requesting trade! SHINY!!!!!!!! Are my mons any good?

Sorry, I'll need some time to delete the ones I made for shitty spitbacks. Till then, we ought to trade as registered people. Requesting trade! SHINY!!!!!!!!
Have fun with the Aron :)

And yes, they're good in the sense that they're in a special ball I don't own yet :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)