SM OU First RMT,M-Aero Volt-turn.

Hello guys,this is my first RMT. Made a volt turn team and reached 1600 elo with it and I would like some suggestions/tips to improve it.

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang

Wanted to use Mega Aero for fun and decided to use it's 4 attacks set for maximum coverage so it can clean late game when everything is weaken.Aerial ace 2hkos AV tang and bulu while also being able to OHKO mega loppuny,Stone edge is a nice stab to hit zards and does nice neutral damage to other mons like koko,Fire fang for kart,ferro and m-scizor and ice fang mainly for lando.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog

Standard rotom wash set,volt switch for pivoting,hydro to hit fire types,wisp to cripple physical attackers and finally defog because I have two rock weaks.Choose Rotom mainly for it's ability to take on hawlucha+rain that plague the ladder,defog and volt switch.Rotom overall is a great mon on this team.

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Energy Ball
- Iron Head

The usual AV mag to take on ash-gren,lele,zam and any other special attacker in general.Has energy ball over hp fire because of a gastrodon that annoyed me to hell one game but it can also hit swampert I guess.Iron head to chip at the fairies it's meant to wall

Serperior @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare
- Knock Off

Serp is my scarfer of choice.Leaf storm can also clean up late game if heatran is low enough,Hp fire mainly to revenge kill scarf kart,Glare for emergency para on mons with +1 speed like kommo-o/volc then let my aero revenge kill,knock off to cripple chansey and ghost types like scarf blace but I haven't ran into one yet.

Victini @ Choice Band
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- V-create
- Brick Break

The star of the team.Victini is an phenomenal wall breaker with it's banded V create it will decimates most mons,bolt strike on expected water types,U-turn is like okay,I have brick break over zen to hit ferro and heatran in one but it only 3HKOs ferro however it is walled by dragon types with this set.Victini also acts as a secondary fire/psychic type switch in so rotom/mag doesnt get overwhelmed especially mag since it has no recovery.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

The last member of the team,wanted a rocker,realised I also didn't have a Z user either so decided to use Z Lando. Opted for Rockium over flyium is because I don't expect have any issue against grass types anyways and a stone edge that never misses is nice. Sword dance to increase the damage of Z stone edge so it can OHKO Rotoms and other defoggers.

Threats to this team that I've encountered:
Mega-Latias:I just cant beat it.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)