excel is other people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am new to these forums so sorry if this is in the wrong place or has no reason to appear on a competitive pokemon site but I thought someone might be able to help. I have been very bored at home so thought (using my very limited knowledge of computers) to make a damage calculator on excel (that most powerful of applications). I finished a basic one that calculated the stats at a certain level with EVs and IVs and Natures, STAB, super effective or ineffective and critical hits. I thought I'd try and expand and add abilities into the mix. So to my original question. Does anyone know how I can make a drop down box containing the two possibilities of abilities? So basically you type in the pokemons name, the stats come up and then you click the ability box and select which ability it has. Thanks :)

Something of this nature is more suited to the Projects subforum of Contributions and Corrections, but even there it is not entirely well-fitting. If you browse through that forum, you'll see a multitude of damage calculators which should meet your needs. If you need help with Excel, that is more suited for a general computer-related forum rather than Smogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)