Electrolled's XY Shop (12/7/2013 - Now with 31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave/Quiet Honedges and Starly!)

That sounds fair electrolled, i can probably get the rhyhorn and hippo sometime tomorrow.

Working on putting together sassy bronzor still. I'll let you know if I make progress.
Cool. Do you want any specific gender on Munna?

I'd like a-
Rotom
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Ill give a 5IV female, Naive, Bagon with dragon dance, dragon rush
31/31/31/x/31/31
:D
Sorry, I have no interest in Bagon =/

Actually, I'd be more interested in a female Moxie Pinsir from your thread. Let me know if that's okay, and what ability you want on the Horsea.

Sorry, not interested in anything.
I'll have to pass, I'm trying to trade off current stock so I can focus on expanding instead of re-breeding the same 6 things over and over. Don't have any Pinsir on hand.... And they've been a pain in the ass between the three abilities.

I'll have to pass, I'm trying to trade off current stock so I can focus on expanding instead of re-breeding the same 6 things over and over. Don't have any Pinsir on hand.... And they've been a pain in the ass between the three abilities.
Any chance you have any female Jolly Moxie Heracross then? If not, then female Adamant is fine too.

Cmt for 31/31/31/31/31/0 quiet honedge. I can trade multiple pokes for it and I have some good hidden power pokes.

Hello, I'm interested in Noibat. I have the following to offer: http://forum.pokefans.net/tausch-angebote/topic72957.html

Cmt for 31/31/31/31/31/0 quiet honedge. I can trade multiple pokes for it and I have some good hidden power pokes.

I can make Sassy Bronzors now, can I interest you in one for a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Quiet Honedge?
Yep, I'm still interested in the Bronzor. Give me a few days for the Honedge though, since I'm in finals week at the moment. I'll PM you when it's ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)