EDIT: My First Attempt at a Team

Lead: Landorus-T @ choice scarf
Nature: Naive
EVs: 248 HP 176 DEF 84 SPD
U-turn
Earthquake
Stone edge
Superpower
Landorus-T replaced staraptor, and still serves the same general purpose. He can lead off with a u-turn and cause some decent damage. If he needs to he can switch in and destroy the enemy with any of his other powerful moves

Lucario@ life orb
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 ATT, 252 SPD 4 HP
ExtremeSpeed
Swords Dance
Close combat
Ice Punch
Lucario's purpose is also fairly simple, get up a swords dance, and proceed to sweep. extremespeed is to finish off anyone who survives one attack, Ice punch is to hit dragon types for super-effective damage, and it's a good coverage move. close combat is a reliable and powerful STAB move.

Rotom-W@ leftovers
Nature: Modest
EVs 232 HP, 64 SPA, 212 SPD
Hydro Pump
Will-o-Wisp
Hidden Power (Ice)
Volt Switch
Rotom-W serves as a decent special attacker and also a fairly bulky one. Hydro pump is a very powerful STAB move, even though the accuracy is iffy. Will-o-Wisp is to cut the attack of physical attackers threatening to sweep my team. HP ice is for ground, grass and dragon types. Volt switch is to hit opponents for decent damage and switch out in the same turn.

Garchomp@ leftovers
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 ATT, 252 SPD 4 HP
Outrage
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Dragon Claw
Garchomps serves as both a physical attacker of immense power, and a pokemon to set up stealth rock. Outrage and dragon claw are both good STAB moves, and the only reason I have both is to prevent being locked into outrage. Earthquake is also a STAB move which can hit steel types for super effective, whereas dragon moves are not very effective.

Gengar@ leftovers
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SPA 252 SPD 4 HP
Shadow ball
Substitute
Pain split
Focus Blast
The purpose of this gengar is quite simple, sub down to a low HP level, and then pain split. Focus blast is a great move which also covers for gengar's dark type weakness. Shadow ball is a good STAB move that hits psychics and other ghosts for super effective damage.

Infernape@ Choice Band
EVs: 252 ATTA 252 SPD

Mach Punch
Close combat
Flare Blitz
Thunder punch
Infernape is an all-out-attacker that can OHKO many pokemon. Flare Blitz and close combat are both great physical STAB moves, and thunder punch is to hit water types for super effective damage. Mach Punch, especially when coupled with iron fist, is a fairly decent +1 priority move that can easily finish off people that survive it's first attempt.
Thanks everyone who helped me to fix what was wrong with my first post

Last edited:
I suggest change that Garchomp into a Sword Dance/Dragon Dance Dragon Gem Garchomp, or going Choice Scarf/Band Garchomp since you already have a Swords Dance user (Garchomp set is your choice). Go for Anti-Lead Infernape, its so much better in the actual meta. I don't like your Staraptor, Landorus-T can do the same job and better.
If you think this advices could work on your team, post here if you are having troubles with the movesets, cya!

Well, SD Dragon Gem Garchomp is his best set nowadays. You sgould try SubDisable Gengar and Choice Scarf Rotom-W with Trick and HP Grass, a stockpiled Gastrodon is a pain in the ass.

-Lucario Ice Punch or Crunch over Earthquake
-Rotom 252 HP 120 Defense 136 SpAyk Modest with Pain Split or HP Ice over Thunderbolt
-Do not give Garchomp Focus Band
-Gengar needs Timid
-Infernape Choice Band

Other then that this team is good.

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
You say that Lando can hit hard, but it's not invested in Attack at all. Also, on Gengar, Lucario, and Garchomp, you have 4 extra EVs. Put those into HP. Infernape has no EVs, and give Gengar Black Sludge (it does the same thing, but no one wants to trick it). Also, SubSplit Gengar hasn't worked too well for me. But hey, whatever works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)