DSi given to the victors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at pictures on the official pokemon site of the VGC regional tournament and noticed that the winners holding DSi boxes appear to be holding the standard white DSi. Did anyone go, see, or know if they give away special DSi's like the special edition they gave away last year? I was hoping they would, that's half the reason I'm going. I wanna win one of those like the one depicted here-

http://www.gayakuman.com/uploads/2009/08/pokemon-dsi-gayakuman.jpg

I think the regionals only have the regular DSis. If you want a custom one, you'd have to win one at Nationals or Worlds.

EDIT: Sniped by 2 seconds. :/

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not sure if they're just bog-standard white DSi's, but I'd expect they are. You're only going to get a limited edition one like that if you make it to the World Championships and do well there. I don't think anything extra special (other than the trophies, of course!) is given out at Regional or even National tournaments - just at the World Championship event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)