Dreii's Pokemon Shack v2! - ONLINE! 80+ Mons w/ *NEW* HP Ground Eevee + Ice/Fire/Fighting HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can breed me a female Hippopotas, that'd be greatly appreciated considering the Tyrogue line is male only.

Breeding it now

EDIT: Just noticed it did not have whirlwind :( but w/e
sorry it comes like that :/ , and it doesn't have SR either

CMT for (female) will trade 3 pokemon just for it

Pokemon:
Roselia
Ability: Leaf Guard / Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
IV Spread: 31/even/31/30/31/30
Egg-Moves: Leaf Storm, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain
Hidden Power:

I'm interested in a Phanpy and Porygon. I can offer:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Serene Grace Togepi w/ Nasty Plot
31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Moxie/Mold Breaker Pinsir
31/x/31/x/31/31 Adamant Technician Scyther
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Trace/Synchronize Ralts
31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Sturdy Skarmory w/ Brave Bird
31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Gooey Goomy
31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy
31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave No Guard Honedge

teros

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Im interested in a perfect hp fire modest magnest pull magnemite would u take a 5iv jolly durant egg move thunder fang for it

CMT for

Pokemon: Pawniard
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg-Moves: Sucker Punch & Pursuit

I'm interested in a Phanpy and Porygon. I can offer:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Serene Grace Togepi w/ Nasty Plot
31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Moxie/Mold Breaker Pinsir
31/x/31/x/31/31 Adamant Technician Scyther
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Trace/Synchronize Ralts
31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Sturdy Skarmory w/ Brave Bird
31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Gooey Goomy
31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy
31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave No Guard Honedge
Interested in the Pinsir, Does it have Close Combat and Quick Attack as Egg-Moves? other than that, thats really all I want

I'm interested in a pair of your 5IV Jolly Rattled Magikarps, CMT, please
Mainly interested in the Lotad, Is it possible for you to breed them with modest nature?

Im interested in a perfect hp fire modest magnest pull magnemite would u take a 5iv jolly durant egg move thunder fang for it
Absolutely not, HP Fire Magnemite are a pain to breed for they are genderless and put HP Fire specific Ivs on it is just pain.

CMT for

Pokemon: Pawniard
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg-Moves: Sucker Punch & Pursuit
If the other guy named 'Ralts'(Above^) does not have a Pinsir with Quick attack and close combat, then I'd be interested in your female one

*Confirm your trade offers, Once said, I will start breeding the pokemon of your choice*

Interested in the Pinsir, Does it have Close Combat and Quick Attack as Egg-Moves? other than that, thats really all I want

Mainly interested in the Lotad, Is it possible for you to breed them with modest nature?

Absolutely not, HP Fire Magnemite are a pain to breed for they are genderless and put HP Fire specific Ivs on it is just pain.

If the other guy named 'Ralts'(Above^) does not have a Pinsir with Quick attack and close combat, then I'd be interested in your female one

*Confirm your trade offers, Once said, I will start breeding the pokemon of your choice*
Gotcha, saw that it had those, thanks anyway!

No, sorry, not interested in doing a special nature for a pokemon with no egg moves.
Timid is fine but only thing that really interests me is that, as I said, So I cannot do both parents considering I am only in need of one of yours, If that is fine with you, reply back to confirm so I may start :)

Timid is fine but only thing that really interests me is that, as I said, So I cannot do both parents considering I am only in need of one of yours, If that is fine with you, reply back to confirm so I may start :)
That's fine, thanks, misread at first.

No, I have some spare from people who have traded me but I'm not sure if they are cloned or not :/
Not exactly sure, but I understood your message as ditto AND Manectite, Correct me if I am wrong :)
If so, I am not interested in the ditto(I have one) a Manectite and a Pinsirite would be nice, if not Ill take the pinsirite over manectite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)