DPP Cup IX - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concept Everything

Neko no Ensekan
is a Pre-Contributor
Heads up for anyone who reads this post and called/intends to call activity: if there's no public logs i.e. you didn't schedule via Smogon VMs or didn't add Discord/Smogon PMs/whatever logs in your act call post, and we're Sunday and I'm going thru it and I am not able to verify your claims, the game is getting flipped.
hello, I'm not used to smogon tournaments and my English is not very good and I wanted to know if I could write here that I claimed an aw and I got no response from my opponent. the last time I did that I had to lose by coinflip and I don't want it to happen again so I would like to know if this time I did the necessary so that this kind of error does not happen again thank you in advance and for your understanding
Add Vertigo to your smogon conversation or add a screenshot of your scheduling. If you need help adding either of these please let me know. I would highly recommend not sending a message to schedule with someone and instead posting on their wall. Based on your previous posts it’s because there was no public scheduling which is the only thing tour hosts have to go off of if you do not provide any screenshots.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Requesting an activity win vs. Unamed. He missed our scheduled time today.

Edit: was given the win on his wall.

Last edited:

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Activity win request.

My opponent has not managed to answer me in the last 2 weeks and seems to be all around dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)